Hash Hounds semi stealth girl

Planted among the tomatoes. Used OC+, I had the tallest (6ft) and best tomatoes on the block. The girls were barely visible 2 months ago. One month ago they were way to visible as the toms started dying off, so I pulled one girl. The one that remained was split real early so still had two main stalks.
HPIM0116.jpg

As the tomatoes were dying off it started to be to visible again. Could have easily been seen from the neighbors back window.
HPIM0118.jpg

Pruned all the lower branches during veg...and LSTed the top of each cola...pulled some of the toms away for better view.
6 ft tall and spread 6 ft wide.
HPIM0120.jpg

here she is all trimmed up ready to hang. About 9 oz wet.
Sweet and spicy piny smell from second generation good bag seed.

Ty Horse
Ill have to go to plan B next year. Find another place outside. Normally no one goes in my back yard or would even notice a plant mixed in, but worrying about one nosy neighbor ratting me out or some other unseen misfortune, very stressful.
Well there is always indoor.

Or train the plants along the ground instead of letting them grow taller than the rest of the garden. Without knowing the angle from your neighbor's back window, I can't say whether that alone would be enough, but it would almost certainly help. So would growing something as "cannauflage" that lives longer than tomato plants.

You could always plant a crop of autoflowers in May instead of a traditional strain as a last resort.

BtW, congratulations on your harvest! I hope that you didn't have to cut them before they matured.

TY TS
I checked them good with my 30x loop and the trichomes looked mostly milky to me. I hope I picked them at their peak. Ready or not they had to go.
I have a few others at another place where I'm not to worried about detection. The only risk will be coming out of the woods with a bag. We have had a very dry hot summer. They are no where as big as the one in my garden. I have tried to water them at least every 4 or 5 days, they are drooping every time I check on them. Except for the male. He was dark green 8 ft tall and never drooped a bit. I am going to let them go as long as possible and maybe try to make a batch of hash from them. Keep a nice piece of the main cola and sieve the rest.
For the little I smoke, the one I just harvested should last me a while.

I started them indoor in mid Feb. The room where I started them was way to cool for good growth and they stayed real small. Moved them outdoor for 2 weeks behind old window leaning against the house and planted them in dirt last week of April if i remember correctly. Thats real early in this part of the country. Planted the tomatoes the same time. Thats probably why they are dying already. Tomatoes are determinate, they only grow for a fixed number of days give or take a few.
The ones I have near the woods are just as old, but put in the ground around memorial day. They are almost ready, but nowhere as big. I used OC+ on them also, but they were always wilting from lack of water. I could only get to them every 3 or 4 days.
Wow, now that I just looked at a calendar, thats almost 30 weeks of growth. about 8 weeks in and 22 weeks outside! They better be done by now, lol

Back
Top Bottom