Hash plant x trainwreck

NickyBongload

Never done this particular strain and was wondering what the flower time would be on Hash Plant x Trainwreck. They are in 6inch rockwool cubes on top of rockwool slabs being top watered. Also curious to know if anyone has done lambsbread and how long that flowering time would be.

Nicky, whats the good word my man? I harvested a Hash Plant that was off the chain. I was blasted all day with this smoke yesterday was the first smoke froma 30 day cure and 7 days hang drying. Because it was outdoor and the cold was kicking in I cut her down at 9 weeks into flower but she could have gone ten. The train wreck that grew indoors was cut at 10 weeks but was hurt by spidermites. I have seen Wreck go in 8 and 12 depending on pheno. I would wait til you think it's done and then wait a week.

Nicky -

Here's what I found out about Lamb's breath:

Grade: B+
Type: Sativa
Price: $20G, $60/8th I believe ounces are available.
Looks: Great. Lots of orange hairs as well as a nice coating of crystals. Tight buds.
Smell: Spicy. Like a double shot of Jamaican rum
Taste: Spicy. Nothing too special. Good green taste.
Buzz Type: Active. Typical sativa buzz. Makes you feel like mowing the yard or changing a tire.
Buzz Length: Medium. I found myself looking for a good indica to smoke after hitting a bowl of Lamb's Bread
Overall: I think it's a good sativa. If you are into a cleaner, head buzz with a bit of get-up-and-go, then this is your weed.

Sounds pretty good to me. I'll have to find it.

Back
Top Bottom