Help! only one plant has droopy leaves

teeo9111

I have six plants vegging under T5 flouros while I get my grow room set up. All of them have been fed and watered exactly the same and they are all looking awesome but one. Out of seemingly nowhere this one plants leaves are drooping. I have RTFF and there are several things that cause this but why just one plant when they have all been doing so well. I am feeding AN nutes and use r/o water,check everything with my meters blah blah blah but again why just one plant. The plants are in 4 inch rockwool cubes sitting on a rockwool slab and should be going into an ebb and grow system tomorrow.

Could be genetics, more than likely there is something different about the drooping plant, it just might not be very obvious. Inspect the plant close, check the roots, check everything, you will eventually find what is different or wrong.

Cheers!

Could be genetics, more than likely there is something different about the drooping plant, it just might not be very obvious. Inspect the plant close, check the roots, check everything, you will eventually find what is different or wrong.

Cheers!

Hi Guys Im having the same problem. One plant is weaker than the other 3. Her upper leaves are drooping.The stem was crooked last week so I corrected it with string but it is still drooping. Is it a lost cause if it has a crooked lower stem? Am just feeding it water and no nutes as I changed to HPS from MH the other day so Im wondering if the change was too much?

Photo01432.jpg

Back
Top Bottom