Hash

sactown 420

Whats the easiest and cheapest way to make hash. I've heard of several ways but I would like to hear anybodys ideas of there own techniques.
:allgood: :grinjoint:

i have hurd that u put nail polish remover in a jar with it shake itup for a litte and wait for it to turn brown/green. then spillit out on a mirror let it dry and repeat or scrape it up.

dopeassjackson said:
i have hurd that u put nail polish remover in a jar with it shake itup for a litte and wait for it to turn brown/green. then spillit out on a mirror let it dry and repeat or scrape it up.
That's sounds like, hmm whats the words im looking for? Oh yeah, BAD IDEA.

wow didnt we have a hash fourm? if so where did it go anyone know.. sorry man.. but one easy way i know is get your keirf pack it into a cig celopahen(sp) wrap. tape it closed tightly wrap a pieace of paper around it. then you wet the paper so it is all moist. then have your oven preheated to like 325-340 some wheres around there bake it for ten mins. take it out use something to roll it flat . put it in frig or frezzer to let chill and bam u should have a lil brick of hash .. done this a few times my self and works well

sounds easy enough to me.
have u ever heard of ice water hash?
I heard thats easy as shit 2
take clippings,etc and put it in a baggie. then place that bag in another baggie full of ice water and that baggie into another one with clippings,etc and until u have repeated those steps with like 4 or so.
shake it and u should have yoursefl a treat after w bit.

dopeassjackson said:

Do yourself a favour. Take a new cigarette butt and soak it in nail varnish remover. Acetone is not only extreamely toxic, but the bronchial mechanism within your lungs somewhat resembles the fiber glass within the butt.

I think that you'd be much safer using Ethanol but I aint advising you to do it.

Back
Top Bottom