Hash

bergdawg

If you guys can get a pretty decent amount of weed for cheap, I would go with making hash out of it. I use a half ounce of some decent mids and use the coffee filter method, and it makes me way higher if I would just smoke the half. And if you can only get mids, when you add it to a bowl of it, it definitely surpasses nugz high wise.

I agree with Teg. Even better get a keif box and pollen press. You will be able to make the strogest and cleanest hash despite the quality of buds used. Also, it will keep all the plant material out of your hash unlike the coffee grinder which grinds the vegetation so fine it mixes right in with the THC glands.

I use the coffee filter and rubbing alcohol method. Except I replace coffee filters with pieces of T-shirts. This way you can squeeze as hard as you want and not break the filters. And if you use too many coffee filters, it's hard to get all the liquid out.

johnnybuds said:
do u just put it in the pollen press and thats it?

You can just put it in the pollen press and add pressure from either screwing the caps down super tight or using a vice. I like to use both methods, use the vice first for alot of pressure and then screw on the caps. Also, once the caps are screwed on tightly I like to tape off the creases of either end and run it under hot water. This gets the press just hot enough to allow the hash to become more viscous and mold into a perfect little hard disc. After a short cure in a small glass jar for 2-3 days this stuff is hard as a rock and smokes like a dream. I highly recommend the Space Case Pollen Press to all those hand pressing their keif.

I still go with a kief box and then press it up in the oven. I've seen people press it with car jacks and stuff like that if you have some ungodly amount.

The advantage of the press is the case is made from stainless steel and the pins are made of delrin. These are both completly inert and will not add any bad taste to your hash unlike plastic, which is what you will have to use otherwise.

I'll be making my own hash once my plant is ready to cut down. In a week or so my friend is giving my some white widow hash off his plants. Should be some good stuff..

Back
Top Bottom