have kids?

ignint

Who here has kids?
Regardless of whether you NOW have them or plan to have them, how're you gonna deal with the pot "issue".

I would discourage my kids from smoking til after high school. If i find him/her stoned or whatever before that, then i'll accept it but encourage him to stay in control of his habit.
Once "old enough" then i'm right off his/her back.
I think control is a good thing to have. As great as pot is, I just don't think it's of any real benefit to a person to be high 24hrs a day 7days a week...contrary to what I thought 5 yrs ago....:cheesygrinsmiley: <where's the sad emoticon?>

wow thats kool i think i would be ok with it when they have a job to pay for there habit like me. but i would get pissed if they played in the powder any time

green = ok
white = go away

Well, I don't believe I'm ready to be a parent right now, but when I do it'll probably be okay. You see, my main plan right now is setting up a way to open my own hash bar in another country. So it will be legal for me, but not give them a bad impression of it. My mom never cared that I did, and I wont if my kids do. but of course there's limits, boundries, and the use of other drugs will mean the iron fist (not literally). I plan to properly educate my kids, tell them alcohol is a poison and marijuana cannot kill you.

Yeah it think it's good to just set a good example and that will determine what they think about pot anyway. Like if you're a good mom, involved, going to their games, supportive, there to talk to and stuff, and they find out you smoke, it'll probably suprise them but they'll realize, hey, it can't be that bad-my mom isn't like those people they tell us about it DARE. They must have lied to us because she's a great mom.

Back
Top Bottom