Have to abandon grow-complicated question.

Stuck in 60s

Have 3 small--5 inch plants. Was going to veg them and then put them in attic to mature. Discovered the attic gets too hot--95+..so, that wont work. Now, inside I have one 100 wt/23w cfl, one 150 wt/40wt and one 70 wt HPS. Anyone know if I could possibly use these bulbs to mature the plant. I know I CAN do it....but would the plants amount to anything?
The lumens on the CFL are total of 4200 and just cant say about the HPS. Is there any use in trying to bud these babies with these lights.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Have to abandon grow--complicated question.

The lumens on the CFL are total of 4200 and just cant say about the HPS. Is there any use in trying to bud these babies with these lights.
Thanks in advance.
Yes, they can bud under those conditions with lights as described. The question I hear is, ah" Do I wanna do it?"

Re: Have to abandon grow--complicated question.

Cherma---well, yes, I do want to do it. But didnt want to invest the time and effort if the lights werent strong enough to make them produce. I dont mind doing it at all. Because the attic wont work, then this is my only choice.
So, if they will grow and mature and produce "anything" that is my only choice.
My first grows were 42 years ago....and things have changed, as you know. More tech to help you, more nutrients, more everything...so, if the lights will work, then I am going to try to bud them and be done with it.
Thanks man, I appreciate your response.

Back
Top Bottom