Having a few problems need some help!

Theoneeyedguy2020

Hey guys so I recently transplanted and trimmed my plants I’ve noticed some deficiencies i have some pics to help. Also one plant is clawing which I didn’t get a picture of. 6E080056-0268-42A9-901C-1144815062AA.jpegEDA9ADDE-2D03-4BC2-8AE9-E0EE30601511.jpeg483735B9-2136-4988-A4BA-6F39D254BF6C.jpeg

I would actually start looking for bugs first.
In medium, under leaves, stems and under pot as well as run off water.
Then I would read the links I have in my signature about "abuse" and Pests.

Did all that happen after the transplant?
What type of medium did you transplant into?
What type and how much nutes are you feeding it?
Are you using any Calmag?
What type of water are you using and how often are you watering?
How close are the lights to the plants, and what type of lights?

Birdies already on board so with some of the questions answered above we should be able to help you out.

My dog has put on weight since he met you..lol, but he has fallen in love with you as well because of it.
I'm going to play with him and go for walks, he will loose it in no time :hug:
The feeling is mutual :green_heart:

Oh man, I had to take him to obedient school. First time I had to with a dog. He was very male dominant. He's good now. He doesn't pull, just likes the leg up on you. I tried taking my wife there but she didn't like it so we left. She's settled down now too!
Ooo I so hope, for your head's sake, she is not reading that :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

Just slightly hijacked it.. Waiting for him to respond.
Let's go to your journal and play with Brodie instead.
Sry @Theoneeyedguy2020
lol, you make me laff daily, thanks. It's been a slow week on my journal. I'll get some pics up later today after the girls wake up.

Hey guys well they were all root bound. I had to fix that, I trimmed all the dead leaves off and I fed them. I’m using 2.5ml of each Bottle except bloom. And I am using cal mag. Soil is organic promix but it’s not the soil otherwise it would’ve been an issue from the getgo. I use 6.5 ph water. Lights are a little low but again now the problem otherwise the top leaves would be cooked right ? I heckled for bugs found one so I’m starting to spray with hydrogen peroxide water. I’m doing all I can, I will keep y’all posted. thanks for the pics, it’s a good reminder to have.

Back
Top Bottom