Help a newbie out with a diagnosis!

Be0wulf

Ok good people of 420mag, I need some help pinpointing the problem with my girl. Since pictures can tell the story better than I can....

IMG_027621.JPG

Location of this^ leaf:
IMG_0277_circled_leaf.JPG

I think I've narrowed it down to either a cal/mag deficiency, OR I recently read the nute guide sticky here in the FAQ and under Miracle Grow(which I am using) it states:

MG builds up-- and will lock-up as you add the stronger bloom nutes!
When using MG Fertilizer (as well as Schultz or Peter's ) Watch for:
Clawing
brown dry spots
crinckling leaves
pale new growth
Yellowing

I've noticed a bit of clawing and these look like the 'brown dry spots' to me. The recommended cure is to flush the crap outta the plant. What do you think 420?

Using Miracle Grow for soil, using MG nutes as well. Good amount of light, don't think that is the problem as these spots have recently appeared.

As far as nute dosage goes, I've just been giving her what MG recommends the dilution for (like 1 tsp per gal) and feeding about every other watering. I did check the ingredients for the nutes and they have no micro-nutrients (those other than NPK).

BTW, I am growing inside. I think I will try flushing for a few days, see if the condition improves. If not, I'll buy some micro-nutrients and add those.

What do you guys think?

Using Miracle Grow for soil, using MG nutes as well. Good amount of light, don't think that is the problem as these spots have recently appeared.

As far as nute dosage goes, I've just been giving her what MG recommends the dilution for (like 1 tsp per gal) and feeding about every other watering. I did check the ingredients for the nutes and they have no micro-nutrients (those other than NPK).

BTW, I am growing inside. I think I will try flushing for a few days, see if the condition improves. If not, I'll buy some micro-nutrients and add those.

What do you guys think?
Well I can tell you it's not a
micro-nutrients, sounds like to much nutes=lock out in one or more of the npk, if bad will lock out micro-nutrients too, which your seeing now.

Just flush and try 1/2 the nutes your using, and then try to get a good quilty bottle of nutes that say what it has on the bottle when you can.

Well I can tell you it's not a
micro-nutrients, sounds like to much nutes=lock out in one or more of the npk, if bad will lock out micro-nutrients too, which your seeing now.

Just flush and try 1/2 the nutes your using, and then try to get a good quilty bottle of nutes that say what it has on the bottle when you can.

Ok thank you very much, I will do this and cross my fingers!

Back
Top Bottom