Help with growing PRoblem!! Possible slow death

Grow Green

Hi I am having a problem with my plant. I am a first time grower and am having a serious problem that i cant pinpoint. I think it is a mixture of calcium and magnesium deficiency but i have been feeding with micronutrients all the time. can someone help and reaffirm this or help with a diagnosis.

The symptoms are leaves dying at the tips and browning and yellow like a burn but worse. the leaves then brown to a grayish brown sometimes and the leaves twist and cringe. The leaves are not fresh feeling or look fresh and are easily crunched if that makes sense. the first symptoms starts with accumulating dots on the middle vein and then spreading and then slow death and yellowing of the leaf.

here are pictures

0713111632.jpg
0713111631b.jpg
0713111631a.jpg
0713111631.jpg
0713111625.jpg
0713111624a.jpg
0713111624.jpg
0713111620a.jpg
0713111620.jpg

In the picture of the individual leaves you cant really clearly see the little spots but they are a clump of dots.
Shoot me questions and please help!

thanks for the help
Keep it Green

Here is the info for my grow setup
Problem information is in initial thread

Strain is Maui Wowie
Sativa
1 Plant
Vegetative About to flower but figuring out problem first
Vegetative 4 months

Indoor grown
Soil Medium

Using Ocean Forest Soil from
10 gallon pot but didnt grow into the pot because transplanting from 5 gallon was too late
175 MH and a 125 T5,(i have a 400 watt but it gets the room too hot, but will be using it once i transport the plant to a cooler room)
Fan but not air cooled
Humidity ranges from 37-42
82-84 degrees
7-7.5 PH
No pests
watering when plants showed need or soil was dry
Roots Organics Buddha 2.0-0.5-1.5
Using Micronutrients from Botanicare (CalMag, Sweet)
Also everynow and them use foliar feed with SprayNGrow
3W x 4L x 7H

Thanks for the help
Keep it Green

What is your nute feeding schedule? Your pH is too high, but how did you measure your pH? Seems like a really wide range.. Dolomite lime will actually buffer your pH down also to about 6.5 so i would top dress with about a cup of dolomite lime to handle your pH issue. Mix it thoroughly in the top couple inches of soil then give it a good water with straight RO.

Isnt sweet for flower? maybe I am thinking of another product but I thought that was a carb supplement.

Do you have a fan blowing on your plants? Is it oscilating? This looks like it could be fan burn.

You have been vegging for 4 months? Hmmm, I had some plants that were vegged for 4 months and they had massive nute buildup in the soil, if you are using full strength nutes (I did the same 1st time around) I would say you need a flush badly. And you also are using too many ferts... Also when do you foliar if you do it lights on it can cause burn, but I know there are formulations that can be applied in the light. Sledgehammer from FF is a good flush solution, some people swear by straight RO, who knows the real answer.

Do you have your pots raised off the ground? The bottom of a smartpot can get moldy if not on some sort of grate or something to allow airflow. Also how tall are your plants? You may not be getting light penetration all the way to the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom