Slow growing weed

So only up until yesterday did I get a chance to feed it with the Alaska fertilizer and I changed the soil recently so it's still at a 7 and when I ph the water with fertilizer a 6.2 is a very light orange and when I pull it out it's almost yellow I haven't had a chance to ph test the runoff but I'm thinking I should add some more ph down to lower the ph even more?

So only up until yesterday did I get a chance to feed it with the Alaska fertilizer and I changed the soil recently so it's still at a 7 and when I ph the water with fertilizer a 6.2 is a very light orange and when I pull it out it's almost yellow I haven't had a chance to ph test the runoff but I'm thinking I should add some more ph down to lower the ph even more?

Another thing you may want to watch. Is I heard with organic food you don't want to use typical ph down the acid messes with the organic food or something. Do your research on that. Something a guy at hydro store said not sure if true.
I just started with organic so still learning my self.
I personally let my water sit for 24-48 hours and aerate it with a bubble stone of some sort to try and get all chlorine out of water as well as I was told that affect the organic food as well. she'll come back around. Just don't over water or feed to strong of foods for now. T

So guys I'm back with an update
420-magazine-mobile529725463.jpg
this is how she looks as of this morning
420-magazine-mobile370601574.jpg
6 in tall starting to think that she'll be a bushy plant. Or a vary tall one I also trimmed the leafs on the bottom for airation and the leafs were staring to sag a little
420-magazine-mobile1917780225.jpg
I'm not sure what this problem is prob but burn I used exactly what it said on fox farm nut bottles I know you should feed it half strength for a little to see how it does but I thought I could take it. Any ways I'll just feed it plain water for now. Also the soil last time I check it said 4.8 then watered it a week later and it said 5.1 and then today it said 5.0 so when I water should I keep using ph of 6.5 or use non ph water that is about 7.3

Back
Top Bottom