Plant problem

claytonj

Okay, I am posting this before pics and I will post them later. I am hoping someone can help me without seeing pics if possible. There are a bunch of little dots that are brown on the leafs. I know part of it is nute burn. The leaves are light green too, a couple on one plant even just brown and shriveled. My strains are two ak47 and one strawberry. Any info before pics is okay, but I will post them later tonight. Thanks.

Hey clayton,
i see u've been gettin pretty active, i think that it would be jus a tad more organized if you started a grow journal. You can also post questions and current progress of your ladies...
How to Make a Grow Journal

05215.JPG

05513.JPG

05615.JPG
05710.JPG
05911.JPG

As you can see, my adopted girls need some love. Just making sure, I am thinking nute burn. I am wondering what the little spots are however. Any help would be appreciated.
I just got them so all the pertinant info is nil.

How would I fix the heavy on nitrogen. the water ph with nutes in it were unregulated but the soil is six two. One is five nine though, and I plan on repotting her. Should I just repot them all with the proper mix?

Ok, so tell me if I am wrong. I read that Nitrogen is water soluble, so if I flush with water for a week or so, it should work itself out. Since the plants have nutrient burn anyways, it should do some good. I hope it works. I will post the results in a few days with my grow journal start.

Yeah I used my tapwater, my distilled phed at 5.5 for some reason, so I flushed with tap, which is actually well water, and it was at 7. Wierd, so i ph downed it to 6.5 and my soil ph is that now too. Hopefully that will fix my problem. They all have really bad lesions from the n. How long till they bounce back, and will my leafs looks good again or are they permanently damaged?

That should fix your problem, good call on not using that 5.5 PH water, that is weird. They will bounce back in a few days, as far as the leaves, they will stay damaged and possibly fall off, the main thing is that by flushing it you stopped this from occuring any further. Love to see some new pics whenever you get a chance....

ok with that knowledge this plant is going back to the owner then, because they are way damaged. The leaves tips are all starting to turn upward. When my 1000 watt hps/mh gets in, I am going to just start some seeds so I can do it all myself, and not feel like i failed because of someone elses plants.

Back
Top Bottom