Help First grow problems?

Cityseshin

Okay i just need help with a few problems that have occurred during my first grown, all problems have a picture :)

first of all though just some information about my plant
i'm unsure what strain it the seeds were but i think they are mainly Sativa i'm not sure. It is in a plastic container with white paper around it that is then placed under 2 CLF globes a 24watt CFL & a 7watt CFL having a total of 31watts. It is planted in regular garden soil which i realised i shouldn't have done. its area is completely covered in white. i have never fed her nutrients, its around 6 weeks old 15 - 20cm high.

Here is a link with a picture of each problem and 2 pictures of it and its height one in which the grow box + fan can be seen.

Leave Curling:
Firstly as you can see in one of the pictures the leaves are actually starting to curl what does this mean and will i need nutrients to prevent the problem?
CurlingLeaves.jpg

Yellow Dots:
What are these yellow dots and again what nutrients do i need as i have not started with nutrients yet?
YellowDots.jpg

Yellow Edges:
Towards the bottom of the plant some of the edges of a few leaves have got slightly wrinkled and old what does this mean?
YellowEdges.jpg

Brown Stems:
I think this is weird two of the steps at the bottom of the plant are going a dark browny color however the rest of the step is all green?
DarkStem.jpg

Pre-Flowering & Sex:
So i'm not sure if what is in the picture is pre-flowering or not? and if it is can anyone tell me what sex this plant is. Also should i switch to 12/12 hour light cycle now to put my plant into flowering?
Height_GrowBox.jpg

Cloning:
How should i go about cloning these plants? i mean i want to make a few clones and grow them in a ScrOG setup just really small is that a good idea?
Pre-Flowering_.jpg

Regards,

Also on my plant (As seen in the pre-flowering picture) part of the plant that is in a node has gone a little white whats with this?

White on the node could be a pistil, if it looks like a hair. That means it's a girl and it's starting to flower. Male plants have little balls. Like I said without a pic, can't really tell for sure. Could be a fungal infection.
Just check out the how to grow section of the forum. There's plenty of info.

nah i think its nutes but im not sure what to get? i haven't given them any before and i think they've probably used up all the natural nutes in the soil?
Do nutes have to be in liquid form or can you get other types? o_O

nah its not head the lights are to high up, check out my first post for all my problems? and i need to know if it looks like its pre-flowering check out the picture?

Well leaves curling is a sign of over watering, a white pistol is a girl and a ball is a boy. here go to this link I cant tell from your pic but you can Female Pre-Flowers and Flowering. How To Clone A Cannabis Plant here is a cloning guide for you. I am extremely sure you dont need nutes since you never gave it any. But someone else might be able to help you.

Well it looks like it could do with a jolly good ol feed :morenutes:

A larger majority of nutrients are of a contrated liquid form which requires dilution, you very basic solutions are a grow and bloom nutrient feed which you can add boosters/addittives/finshers to the feeding regime if so required.

You next batch of nutrients aviable are slow release & can last many months in the soil such products are like osmocote which comes in a pellet form and requires mixing with soil/compost, other suggestions would be bat poop, seagull crap & some other stuff, blood, bone & fish mix is another which can all be mixed in with potting soil/compost & slowly release all the good stuff over time.

I'm pretty sure their is some pretty extrensive stuff explained here covering many different aspects of growing MJ - How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Well worth the read & has many reference points on all topics.

Honestly, I think the majority of your questions can be answered by reading the link Fuzzy Duck posted. If you can't find the answers there then check my link for Plant Abuse Chart.

Back
Top Bottom