In need of help

Indica2013

Hello people I'm new to this site and new to growing on my second grow in compost.
I use hesi nutrients I'm growing big Buddha cheese,pure power plant and critical mass one of the cheese has dark dull patches, little rusty coloured spots and brittle leaves
Seems to start in the middle of the leaf and work its way out Can't pinpoint the problem as most
Diagnosis show problems effecting the tips

If I upload a photo in a few hours could someone help please

you have to load that compost up with dolomite lime or gypsum or crab or a few dozen egg shells to buffer PH and salts and you might be over feeding, over watering is the biggest mistake when growing cannabis.

image597.jpg

The above pics are from the big Buddha cheese it's now on first day of flower critical mass doesn't seem to be effected and only 1 out of 5 cheese plants is this bad others are pretty much there normal colour I will now upload my power plant leaf does anybody think this is the same problem on both strains

Looks like PH is low on both but the blue cheese is over feed. Your compost is most likely really good but needs the PH higher. A tea spoon of baking soda a gal. of water. I prefer a table spoon of dolomite lime pellets per gal. + 5 ml. thrive Alive b1 at transplant into bloom I veg in Large fast food cups than transplant in 5 to 10 gal pots for bloom. I would suggest you raise the ph in all your containers. you should see a change over night or buy the next night.

Back
Top Bottom