Heading to Amsterdam

Thepurplem0nkey

I have:
$500,00 Euro's Cash
$1,000.00 US Dollars
$200.00 US Travelers Checks
1 Multi City Airplane Ticket, leaving LAX -> CDG, Returning from AMS -> LAX.
1 Train Ticket from Paris to Amsterdam.
Hostel Reservations
Hotel Reservations

I'm hitting up Paris for New Years and heading to Amsterdam afterwards. I'll make sure to take many pictures of the many delacacies they have out there. WEEEEEE!
-PM

Have fun man, Looks like ou have plenty of money to spend. Don't get too messed up.:allgood:

Europeans use a comma instead of a period in currency :) So 500 Euros would look like 500,00 or 500, In other words, I have 500 Euros (I wish I had 5,000!!!!) and was writing it as I would over in Europe. Just in acse anyone is interested, they write their dates differently than Americans do as well. We go month/day/year....in Europe, it's day/month/year. I always get confused looking at dates in Europe.
I have been over to these places a few times and I had a full year to plan and save up for this trip. Many pictures for sure.
-PM

One thing:

Amsterdam is extremely dangerous. Especially the Red Light District. No laws, pretty much. Have a great time and everything, just be careful. I wouldn't wanna' see you on the news. Well, I would, just not in the whole rape case or murder case, you know? Not tryin' to scare you, just try not be alone. I'm assuming you're going with a friend. But tourists (particularly American onse) tend to get mugged quite often.

So again, have an amazing time, smoke a lot, try the brownies (they're good!), and have a grand ol' time, brother!

:peace: Earth Child

Im committed to filming a special video just for 420times. You all know my paranoia and precaution in revealing my identity or even what I look like, so dont expect much of the PM on the video....but I will be filming the good medicine over in Amsterdam, hopefuly convincing some members here to just DO IT and get over to Amsterdam.
-PM

Earth Child, I;ve been to Amsterdam many times, mnost of them by myself, and have never found it to be a dangerous or unlawful place :) Certainly, the red light district at night is NOT a place to travel alone. In fact, I avoid it at night all together. In my experiences, it doesnt matter if you are American, Canadian, or German....if you are alone and vulnerable, you have a good chance of getting robbed if you are walking around late at night in the RLD. Thanks for the well wishes and the advice though :)
-PM

Back
Top Bottom