Heat question

Grower09980

Hey all im just windering if the choppers can see my 2 plant grow , they fly over constantly at night mainly , i have got the exhaust fan goin out the window (not literly just pointing out the window) i turn off at 10 at night the air coming out the pipe has got a slight warmth to it but not hot , and at night its litrally cold air , with the lights off the temp is at 62f thats the same as the room give or takw a few f , with the light on it goes up to 82f and goes up and down between 80f an 82f , with the light on the air coming out is 71-72f so just wondering if they are temps to worry about , more worried about te night temps tbh , just to put mind at ease so i dont have to worry about they are looking at hot air pouring out my window lol any advice or answers will be good help , thanks

Which state are you in? I take it you do not have a medical card?

FLIR (Forward Looking InfraRed) is on most police choppers, are you sure it is PD choppers and not medical? You don't live close to a hospital do you?

They're supposed to get a warranty to even FLIR your home, however this rarely happens.

Im in the uk , an no its defently a police helicopter , there was 2 out last night doin big loops of the hole estate , the one was litrally a stone throw away from my window , the flashing beacon on the bottom of them was lighting up the hole street , i just wanna no if my little setup will be showing up on there flir cams , an ino all the uk choppers are fitted with these camreas as standard so i dont think they need a waret to use them over here , there ist a smell isue thats sorted , so all im worried about is heat , but my lights turn off at 10pm and my fan an filter setup is prity gd so i think it gets all the hot air out in a few mins , just wanna no what temps they pick up on and what they think is suspicious

FLIR cannot see through buildings, it can see heat exiting a window etc.

I would say it is possible they can see the heat around your window if it is the hottest point of the house.

Here is a good video for more information on FLIR+grow houses

Thanks for that , they dont normally come out till later on in the night , so when my rooms cool and the extraction is blowing out cold air will they pick up on that to ? Or wont it show up ?

Ok that puts my mind at rest when the lights turned off the room goes cool enough for the air to be cold so its just cold air blowing out the window , so i fink its all good , ill try and get a reading later on when ive turned everythin off so incan tellyou the exact temprture of the exhaust air

Back
Top Bottom