Heavywight Seeds Fruit Punch - 1000 Watt MH/HPS

Greeley

I am starting this Journal a bit early as I still need to go shopping and I would like some input from you all on ideas that I may be leaving out of my process. my setup is going to be like this if I'm left to my own devices:

I already have a SilverStar 3xl reflector so its a 3x3
(i am picking up the fan to go with it, and the filter and tube and stuff soon)

I have a cloning and germination chamber and a High-Current-Low temperature gauge that attaches to them, and grow tents.

I have 1000watt MH for Veg, HPS for Flowering, I have switchable ballast that has a super luminous setting to run the bulbs at 10% more power.

Getting PH Pen, and a liquid to make my base tapwater become more acidic

I was recommended "Dutch Pro" as my nutrients system as a first time grower, by the owner of the local hydroponics store, he has a very convenient box that is perfect for a first grow, and there will still be some left over after he said. The reason he recommended this out of the rest of his store is that he says its very hard to kill you plants by using that stuff, its hard to screw it up, and even if you do, your plants are just fine after. He also said he is a reseller of dutch pro and he is supposed to advertise them, although he was talking to me about the others too, but dutch pro is noticeably cheaper and it seems more friendly to new growers, and that box set is damn convenient. anyone have any qualms with dutch pro?

I do not have a grow tent, and Gorilla Grow tents are not local to me as far as I know and they are expensive online. The local hydro store I think has Secret Jardin, anyone have any info on whether those aren't so great or are amazing? They appeared to be at least hundred dollars cheaper in most cases.

I do not have a current growing medium idea yet, but I was thinking of soil-less since Im going to be down there a lot looking at them and I wouldn't mind the extra watering, but this leads me to wonder about the use of Co2

I do not know how to use Co2 for plants, I don't know all the possible methods are any of them for that matter. I would use the one that is safest for my cats to be around. since my cats live with me inside only and are allowed everywhere they kinda get nosey at night and when were doing house work so I don't want to hurt my kitties with co2 in any way. But almost definitely getting a grow tent to keep them out of stuff,and also keep that powerful light away from them when they are in the basement

I am having a new furnace installed on tuesday, and then I'll be setting up my equipment, but I still need to run to the store a bunch of times so please let me know if I have forgotten something.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry, I have a new journal that includes this grow, I ended up with 4 more strains and I couldn't figure out how to properly edit this one so I just made a new journal.

Lots of pictures on the new journal.

thanks for the well wishes! sorry again.

Back
Top Bottom