HappyHarvests Grow Journal - Tahoe OG x Gold Leaf - 600 Watt HPS

HappyHarvests

Welcome to my Grow Journal.
I want to start off by saying this journal is starting from near the end of my grow! But I do have pictures to refer back to my starting stages. I am a brand new grower. And I am still learning, I will take any input and advice and try to put it towards my garden!

I started from 13 seeds that my buddy had produced from one of his plants, He had crossed the Tahoe OG (male) with a Golden leaf Female to get some pretty nice genetics! He ended up donating his setup to me aswell as the seeds and sent me on my way to a whole new experience. (He never got to germinate any of these seeds)

I also ordered some Seeds off of CropKing, (10xHaze Extreme)
None of the 23 seeds I attempted to germinate were feminized.

I grow indoors in a 3ftx3ftx7ft grow tent using a 600Watt ballast and light with a cool tube kept 14' from the tops of the plants. (Swapped bulbs according to stage of plants)
I grow in sunshine mix 4 (3gallon Pots) using Botanicare Pro line up (problend grow, cal/mag,Sweet, problend bloom, bud boosters) with a ph 5.6-6.0

Today is Augest 1st and I'm on day 44 of flower. I expect these plants to finish at 63 days and I have a target weight of 16oz. I have no idea how I'm looking for reaching my target cause I have no previous experience. But from what I've saw in other Grow journals my ladies don't look to bad! I went on a trip for a week and I didn't have anybody to look after them and I put the girls through some un needed stress. So I've been trying to bring them back to 100% like they were before I left 2 weeks ago.
420-magazine-mobile756416146.jpg
420-magazine-mobile729176824.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1849263644.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2090712336.jpg

Feel free to ask me anything or give me any pointers! And thank you for taking the time out of your day to look at my journal!
HappyHarvests Everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

HappyHarvests Grow Journal Tahoe OG x Gold Leaf 600Watt HPS

The first image is me trying to lay out my tent and decide how I was going to put it, I was running my ballast at 50% threw the whole seedling stage.
420-magazine-mobile1662865915.jpg

In the second picture that is day 2 I believe, of the seedling sprouting (goldleaf x Tahoe OG)
420-magazine-mobile1204904731.jpg

Sorry that my timeline is a little sloppy, I wish I got into making this journal months ago! But this picture is of the same plant about a week later.
420-magazine-mobile2011868774.jpg

This is also the same plant around week 4. I had topped all plants at the third node. And I repeated twice more on most plants. I gave them about a week to recover after the final top before flipping them. For a total veg time of 45 days from breaking the soil.
420-magazine-mobile1113523295.jpg

I started transitioning on day 38 of veg. Taking an hour of daylight a day away until reaching my 12/12 on June 18th.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom