1st Grow Journal - 2nd Grow Altogether - Help Appreciated

Thanks mate!
I found mine 2 weeks into flower on the CH9 Jack half way down the stem on 2 stems. Only like 8 of them or something and very small. I asked the wife and she confirmed we had it before and removing them stopped them and they never came back. I thought so I just cant remember which grow was which any more :)

Thanks again mate reps on info and sexy grow. Keep it up bruva :high-five:

Wow sounds almost exactly like Tahoe Headband, she hermied like halfway down on me. Glad you got it figured out!!! Hahahah it's okay, too many strain names being tossed around, I confuse myself at times. Thanks a bunch and glad I could help!!!!! Can't wait for harvest ;)

Wow sounds almost exactly like Tahoe Headband, she hermied like halfway down on me. Glad you got it figured out!!! Hahahah it's okay, too many strain names being tossed around, I confuse myself at times. Thanks a bunch and glad I could help!!!!! Can't wait for harvest ;)

Me and you you both mate, good times ahead. yeah names get confusing to me with many strains but I try my best to keep up.

Chemdog is probably feeding like crazy ,ate as it's early flower. Mine been using up loads of phosphorus during this time. I Keep upping the guano and they still want more! Just do what you girls is showing she needs regardless of what the others are doing, just dont over do it.

If the nutes are chelated then they will be a direct feed but if your feeding organics they take some time to break down into the soil so keep that in mind mate.

Chemdog is probably feeding like crazy ,ate as it's early flower. Mine been using up loads of phosphorus during this time. I Keep upping the guano and they still want more! Just do what you girls is showing she needs regardless of what the others are doing, just dont over do it.

If the nutes are chelated then they will be a direct feed but if your feeding organics they take some time to break down into the soil so keep that in mind mate.

Yes sir, I'm just so stoked about the harvest this run through, lsat time I flowered with MH this time I went and bought a 1000w HPS. :D Stoked to see what it does without seeds and with a different light.
ALSO
The Tahoe Headband stopped with the curling, been shooting out nice straight healthy looking leaves FINALLY (2 or 3 healthy nodes)! for a while (during curling) they were coming out so effed up looking (super super skinny, looked funny even for a sativa in my opinion).

Yeah keep the water coming and stay away from N in flower and you should have some fat nugs mate :)

Glad to see it going well for you mate :high-five:

Yeah keep the water coming and stay away from N in flower and you should have some fat nugs mate :)

Glad to see it going well for you mate :high-five:

Righteous! Thanks, you too! The nutes I'm using for flowering are: (per gallon)
BioThrive Bloom [2-4-4] 2tsp
CaMg+ [- - -] 1tsp
BioBud - [.5 - .1 - 1] .5tsp
BioMarine - [2-3-1] 2tsp

Maybe cutting marine and bio down to 1 tsp will help.

ALSO when does the bud swelling start? Like I said a few of the pistils on the black tahoe kinda start turning, I read a few places that the swelling should be starting any time? Other plants are still fine, no changing pistils yet.

We're are about the same level in flowering and i'm waiting on the "pop" the same as you, anytime after week 3 really. It'l just happen an you kind of don't notice. It just creeps up on you an one day, Bam!!! They have structure!! The real fun starts there.

Hey mate, great looking grow! Especially that black tahoe, those leaves look like witches fingers or something crazy! Im subscribed :thumb:

Hey mate, great looking grow! Especially that black tahoe, those leaves look like witches fingers or something crazy! Im subscribed :thumb:

Welcome aboard! Thanks, it's my own cross, I don't know if it's already been done and gotten well known or not... Have you heard of it? (Tahoe OG x Black Domina). She's growing just like her mom, Black domina, pretty easy to grow. Thanks!

How are them eagle claws mate, you said they getting better?

DSC002198.JPG

Rock and roll , keep them drying then water until it sorts out fully, looking great mate :)

Aye Aye! lol she's starting to look so nice, that's the one I experimented with. You can see basically all of the bud spots in that photo, i'm hoping a lot of energy goes to those few spots!!!! If not, my loss, trial and error eh?! :D
Smells:
Black Tahoe: Earthy with slight lemon.

-] <--- just fell out of my chair that's what was typed. wtf.... too stoned i guess LOL

Tahoe Headband: Can't really justify it yet... Lemon is starting to come through.
Chemdawg: lol.... well it smells like Chemdawg LOL

Back
Top Bottom