Hermie/pollen question

Re: Hermie/pollen question :)

Hey, Thanks for asking...I Harvested 4 White Widow's in the spring. Had to cut early due to vacation. Small buds and many of them. Although not fully mature, They still make your eyes go crossed in short order. ( I Love Widow ) Hence my name on here.. I was new on here at that time so I had no pics. Then I grew 2 clones from one of the mommas outdoors and they were just starting to show bud when the frost season came. Where I live, 12/12 starts at freeze time. Learned a lesson there. Then I went 0 for 8 on clones from one of the plants before she froze. Then, 0 for 6 on germination even after 2 weeks. Costed me a month there. At last I have 2 Skunk seeds that popped yesterday and I am currently fussing over them.. I'll have some pics when they show them selves above ground. In my area I will be forced to use Auto Flower only for outdoor but Herbies has some fair choices of High Sativa in the ratio so I will try a couple of them after the thaw in 5 months.
No problem! Niiiice WW is pretty good, I like what I've had for Widow in MI here, lmao >_<. lol yup I see that, oh damn :\ that sucks about the freeze and 12/12. damn sorry bout your luck with clones/germination, hell yea baby them fuckers till they get nice and strong ahah, thats what I did with mine, the green climax had slight issues growing up, popped it some superthrive and watched it like a hawk for a bit, boom she's sexier than ever ahahahah. I wouldn't mind doing an auto-flower batch. def get some pics up of those skunks !!!! good luck to ya!

2 hermies pollenated my amnesia(3 plants) and 6 haze plants. seeds everywhere. im wicked bummed out. the hermies i bought were from green house seeds feminized strain ladyburn 74. i should go back to regular seeds. less chance of that happening.

that was in april. i tried to take on more than i could handle. i had 22 plants before sexing them, then ended up with 12 females. what a nightmare. i did have of clone of nepalese watermelon haze that was in my veg room. i also had 3 dakini kush seeds both from centenial seeds. reg seeds. i got 1 female from 3 seeds. both are now in week 2 of flowering both are healthy. i also just got a 5 pack of reg seeks from nirvana misc. seeds. they were free. so i'll take em. all but one sprouted. i hope to get 2 females from 4 plants.
ill stick to 4 or 5 plants this time. and a few clones. and im done w/ female seeds. spray a male plant w/ Gillerberic Acid and now you have a female. not very stable seeds to me. thank you. i did check my grow area for light leaks check timer etc. its so dark you cant see your hand in front of your eyes. looking good. i keep it very clean. thanks lab for your time.

You are welcome.

The post date says yesterday.

I am glad you reduced your plant count to what you feel is a more controllable number for you.

As far as female seeds go, I am unfamiliar with Gillerberic Acid method, but I have bore witness to Silver Thiosulfate method and it produces stable female seeds.

You are welcome.

The post date says yesterday.

I am glad you reduced your plant count to what you feel is a more controllable number for you.

As far as female seeds go, I am unfamiliar with Gillerberic Acid method, but I have bore witness to Silver Thiosulfate method and it produces stable female seeds.

thanks lab. yea 12 plants was too much. i belive most seed banks use the S.T. method.
right now i have 3 females from reg seeds. 2 dakini kush (2nd week of flowering) and watermelon haze 8 weeks into veg.,it was a clone from my previous grow. both are from centenial seeds. i have ordered from vision seeds, nivana, and pyramid seeds. ive had problems w/ green house seeds going hermie. or maybe stressing them out? whatever the case ill probably go back to nirvana seeds.
any recomendations for female seeds?
thanks lab.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom