1st Grow Journal - 2nd Grow Altogether - Help Appreciated

Have you considered trying to time your seedlings so they are all in the same stage of growth?

I have a scope to see the trichomes when needed, therefore I will harvest a plant when It needs to be harvested and worry about the others when they are ready. :) I tossed the small one in just so get it out of the other room, I did the same thing my other grow and only got about an ounce off a plant that was barely a foot tall (was good no doubt). Just have fun with it, experiment with it.

TK.JPG

TOBY KUSH

DSC0018715.JPG

TOBY KUSH

DSC001807.JPG

CHEMDAWG

Good news mate, your girls are looking great now!

Yeh when I used to grow bag seeds they were always female, its due to the fact that most bag seeds are from a plant turned hermi during late flower resulting in a few fem seeds :)

Good news mate, your girls are looking great now!

Yeh when I used to grow bag seeds they were always female, its due to the fact that most bag seeds are from a plant turned hermi during late flower resulting in a few fem seeds :)

Thanks! I need to transplant that pineapple (It will eventually need it) I'm not sure if I should do it now or when it needs it, but I'm worried that by the time it needs it the stress could cause problems. I may be wrong, idk lol. That makes sense, I can't wait to try it, all of the pineapple I've had has been great! I can only hope mine isn't a letdown.

Hey Jz, Looking great mate :)

The curling under is called eagle claws in the trade lol and its from too much Nitrogen through flowering or too many nitrates. You will need to stop feeding anything for a while and let it dry out fully then just water after then. If the do recover which is hard at that stage dont give it any N again.

If it continues through flower you will end up with really stretched deformed buds which is horrible and not worth anything really. Keep feed away from that one until it sorts out then just PK foods until the end.

Ive had it before whn I got giddy feeding and leaving the medium wet with nutes in it, this is the results of too much N during flower......

DSC003332.JPG
DSC003195.JPG

You will notice it now on a journal or 2, if someone has it and doesnt stop feeding the buds look like this, worse sometimes.

Hey Jz, Looking great mate :)

The curling under is called eagle claws in the trade lol and its from too much Nitrogen through flowering or too many nitrates. You will need to stop feeding anything for a while and let it dry out fully then just water after then. If the do recover which is hard at that stage dont give it any N again.

If it continues through flower you will end up with really stretched deformed buds which is horrible and not worth anything really. Keep feed away from that one until it sorts out then just PK foods until the end.

Ive had it before whn I got giddy feeding and leaving the medium wet with nutes in it, this is the results of too much N during flower......

You will notice it now on a journal or 2, if someone has it and doesnt stop feeding the buds look like this, worse sometimes.

Thanks a ton for the info! Makes sense to me, I'll do a watering or 2 without feeding. So ready for the late weeks to start coming into play, I WANT BIG BUDS! lmao.... Do you know anybody who's tried out CVault?! I've been really debating on whether I should grab one or not.

If the drainage is bad and they are taking a long time to drink then just dont water them at all, just leave them to drink what is there. I know how it feels you just want to water again thinking it will like it but trust me it won't. Just hold off on the wet one and leave them to FULLY dry out. They will love it.

If you do this at the beginning then the root system will be massive by veg and they will drink and grow very fast.

I did it with mine this time, at beginning only watered every 10 days at most now they in flower its every 3 because there are roots everywhere, may be every 2 days in a weeks or so. They are best left alone in soil in my experiance, over care is bad news to them. Mine do best when I learnt to just let them do their thing.

If the drainage is bad and they are taking a long time to drink then just dont water them at all, just leave them to drink what is there. I know how it feels you just want to water again thinking it will like it but trust me it won't. Just hold off on the wet one and leave them to FULLY dry out. They will love it.

If you do this at the beginning then the root system will be massive by veg and they will drink and grow very fast.

I did it with mine this time, at beginning only watered every 10 days at most now they in flower its every 3 because there are roots everywhere, may be every 2 days in a weeks or so. They are best left alone in soil in my experiance, over care is bad news to them. Mine do best when I learnt to just let them do their thing.

Ahh I must have very poor drainage then (for sure), they start drooping as if they need to be watered (about the 7-8th day) so I water just a little (1/3 gallon roughly) and they mega droop then perk back up in like an hour maybe, so water must be staying in the bottom (I'm guessing), I want to drill a couple more holes in the bottom BUT do you think it's possible to damage a lot of roots in the process?

Hey mate what happened to the girl that turned hermi during flower it has just happened to my Ch9 jack.

info off my journal,

I found the ch9 Jack has got some male pre-flowers on the area where the pre-flower to begin with. What do you reckon? I pulled them off one plant one time and can't remeber if it ended up male in the end or the Hermi in it just went away. I dont want to loose another , one to space and one to hermi . It would take 6 girls down to 3 for no good reason

What did yours do in the end mate??

Hey mate what happened to the girl that turned hermi during flower it has just happened to my Ch9 jack.

info off my journal,

What did yours do in the end mate??

Are you referring to my Tahoe Headband? or the Tahoe OG (from 1st run)?

Tahoe Headband: I just picked off them males popping in and luckily it stuck with the pistils :D.

Tahoe OG: I actually caught it wayyy too late (like week 5-6 I want to say) and just picked off what I saw, it didn't seem to effect the plant when I started picking them off, although they were already matured and dried " " releasing pollen :(. I let it pollinate the others, luckily also the sour diesel was late and only got slightly pollinated (altogether only got like 20 seeds out of an oz).

Hope this helped somewhat. BEST OF LUCK!!

Thanks mate!
I found mine 2 weeks into flower on the CH9 Jack half way down the stem on 2 stems. Only like 8 of them or something and very small. I asked the wife and she confirmed we had it before and removing them stopped them and they never came back. I thought so I just cant remember which grow was which any more :)

Thanks again mate reps on info and sexy grow. Keep it up bruva :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom