First Grow - Ghost OG - Double OGK - Indoor - Soil - 400W HPS

Dalvareztv

Hey guys so here is my very first grow journal. I am going to start with 4 seeds 2 Ghost OG seeds and 2 Double OGK seeds. I am still getting my equipment in I just have the basics for now. Planted germinated seeds yesterday 4/27/2014. I know I don't have the best setup but its a start. I
IMG_67032.jpg

This is the soil I used. Mixed in 3 cups soil and 1 cup each of perlite and vermiculite.
IMG_67041.jpg

Re: First Grow 2 Ghost OG and 2 Double OGK Indoor grow in Soil with 400w HPS light.

Hey guys so I got my first 2 sprouts the Ghost OG seeds both popped today but I don't know if I should keep the plastic bottles on longer for humidity or should I leave them off? I have them about 2 1/2 ft away from my grow light. It does not have a cooling hood yet so the heat might be to much any closer. Here are pictures of the sprouts.

IMG_67124.jpg

IMG_67114.jpg

Re: First Grow 2 Ghost OG and 2 Double OGK Indoor grow in Soil with 400w HPS light.

Here are the 1 Week pictures they are growing just fine. They are reaching for the light because it is so far away but I should be getting my full setup tomorrow. I should be getting my Digital LCD Indoor Thermometer Hygrometer Clock Temperature Humidity Meter tomorrow to.
IMG_68392.jpg
IMG_68382.jpg
IMG_68372.jpg
IMG_68355.jpg
IMG_68342.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom