Helicopter Questions

fire860

Hello
Hope this is the right place to post this, was wanting to know if anyone knows much about the way helicopter bust happen and how many plants it takes for a helicopter to spot them. Also if anyone had a link that talked more about the way helicopters find crops.

It depends on how good the spotter is. Some can spot just one plant. You have to be smart about it and not just put them out in the open where they get lots of sun. But most spotters can spot what makes a good growing location so they look for tell tale signs. Trails,hoses, cans laying around.

Hello
Hope this is the right place to post this, was wanting to know if anyone knows much about the way helicopter bust happen and how many plants it takes for a helicopter to spot them. Also if anyone had a link that talked more about the way helicopters find crops.

My neighbor fly's for our local sheriffs department and from information that I gathered for my own personal gain is they can detect plants outdoors after the sun has gone done like at dusk, the Marijuana plant hold heat more than most typical tree's and weeds and can be easily detected if not under some kind of over growth like pines or larger tree's which would obvisouly impair ones yield factor in half!, But indoors is much harder to detect so long as one uses an inside room of the house and NOT an exterior shed! It's hard for FLIR to get a heat signature through the house insulation in the roofs and attics. Don't waste your money on the metal infused B.S. sold for rediculious prices that is not needed, other than for it's reflective vapour barrior quality's you can by cheaper plastics!. But if you are growing in a shed I wouldn't hesitate to spend some money on that film and also some added insulation for the roof.

Dug

Read more here. Includes an actual court case...

Infra red

:peace:

Cannabis sticks out from all the rest of the plants from the air because the glands that are all over the plant, the ones that we all look for on a plant. They glow. Its hard for a cop to pick out one or two plants but alot of them together its very easy. Also they look in certain places. They will mostly go out into the wilderness.. Places that are close to water like a lake or a stream. They want to find the big time growers. Also they wait until late summer early fall when most crops are almost ready to be harvested. This is just hearsay. Research that I've done in the past.

There is a thread currently about 20 below this one titled Flyover Effectiveness where this is also discussed.

Back
Top Bottom