Hello, Another Newbie Here

Garrya Peonie

Been browsing around reading up a bit on my first closet grow and have come accross many guides on this site so I figured I would say hi :thanks:

Will be doing a log here shortly, but just jerry rigged my setup this weekend to get an idea of space and ventilation.
Running a Hydrafarm 4' 4B T5 for now, have room to build another box about 36 - 48L x 18W x ceiling, considering going with a MH/HPS setup, maybe a 250W or 400W, still have to research more on that. May also just go with another T5 box and just run one veg & 1 flower.... Thoughts just bouncing around...

I have 3 Bruce Bannor, and then a bunch of bag seeds of a decent unknown strain.
Next grow will be a mix of Bannor, WW x Big Bud & WW x Skunk, but not going to have the seeds for a month, so I figured I would get started and experiment. On a 17/7 cycle now.
The bag seed plants are really just a backup, planning on cloning the BB's and going with them, probably go to 12/12 when the shortest plant is about 12 - 16"

I will be upgrading the box this weekend, removing the cardboard and putting in plywood or drywall.

22_5_.jpg

11_2_.jpg

22_1_.jpg

Hi Quizzy209, thanks for the welcome.

That was just my little starting box to get an idea of space, airflow and help with what I wanted to do.

Here is the pretty much finished product, still have to tighten up the edges..

I have a good amount of space now, and great airflow. Will be using a 250W SS2 switchable.

Back
Top Bottom