First Grow

Yeatster

Very new to the idea of growing, but here it goes. ANY help/opinions will be greatly appreciated.
I will detail my setup, so far.

GROW BOX: 2 3/4' X 2 3/4' X 4' (inside painted white)
Exhaust fan, 4" (225 cfm) pulling through DIY carbon filter (back, top left)
6' Fresh, intake filter (bottom right)

LIGHTS: Advanced Platinum Series 150W LED (19 in. X 5 in.) & 96W, 2ft. 4 bulb, T5

MEDIUM: Pro mix BX Biofungicide & Perlite (not sure of ratio yet)

POTS: 9"X 9", 10" tall, 3 gallon

NUTRIENTS: none at the moment. not sure what, if any, I need.

STRAIN: Jack Horror, auto flower (5).

I also have a timer for lights and a PH meter (pen), which brings me to this; my tap water has a PH at 7+.

My thoughts as of now are to section off the box, to have a perpetual grow. one side being 1 3/4' X 2 3/4', for flowering with LED. then, 1' X 2 3/4', for seeding with T5. I am also considering adding CFL bulbs to the flower side, if need be.
Anyone who has thoughts, or input would be awesome. Thanks!

If your growing autos, I believe you can run on a constant 18/6 light cycle, which would mean there is no need to section off your box. Just start your seeds a few weeks apart so you harvest 1 plant a month or how every you want to stagger it. Also having 5 full sized plants in that box might get a little tight. With autos you cannot really control the size of the plant, where as a photo period plant you can flower at different sizes to accommodate the size of the grow area.

Back
Top Bottom