Hello From Alberta!

Clrwatrtom's 1st Grow
i don't think i follow :hookah:
Sorry I started the same way with my signature! Go to your signature and a box like a post box comes up . Across the top you’ll see a chain link touch it . Opens a new page , do you see this in the helpful link? Add link to signature!

Emily has been a great help. i don't care if i don't have a signature so i don't know why you care about it so much. I'm gonna fill the mighty again and recover from a crazy day.
:green_heart:
:goodjob
Just trying to help !

Hello forum!! After many a years of growing and following along on this site I pulled the trigger and signed up. Can you blame me? Of all the forums on the net this one is my go to as it’s packed with knowledge and skilled growers.

I’m a homegrower and hobby breeder. I do not claim to be a big shot seed breeder nor do I release by genetics to the public (not yet anyway) My first cross I worked with I started back in ‘04 when I was a ripe teenager. Fast forward several years and I have a stable outdoor variety that yields amazing, potent buds and finishes before the frost hits in Alberta Canada!

I am now working on a new strain I call White Zkittles. It’s a cross of White Widow (f5) x Zkittle Breathe (f2). My mother plant is very pregnant right now and I am due to harvest by the end of July. Once complete and the seeds have been harvested I will post a journal for those interested to follow along.

I hope to be able to share as much knowledge with the group as I can and am so excited to be here!! Take care folks!

Nezzy
:welcome: to :420: Nezzy:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom