Hello From Denmark

tyrkias

hi everybody ;)
And merry Christmas.

I just found this amazing site and thought i just have to a part of this friendly funny and innovative community.

Something about me, well im 19 and studying to be a Chef/Cater dont really know what is called in the great U.S.

I live in the small kingdom of Denmark, and have been smoking for the last 4 years due to a unknown rather painfull injury, in my right arm shoulder and upper back(the doctors and wise men havent got the slightest idea what is wrong). Denmark used o have a loose policy about marijuana, but lately the politicians and general population thinks people that grow and smoke weed are the devil in disguise, or something similar. Well Denmark is not the only place politicians think like that i guess :D

I am also planning to start growing in the start of the new year, cause im sick of wasting my had earned money on dealers that are untrustworthy. And i am told its a most addictive and fun hobby.

:thanks: all for your time.

Greetings

Tobias x

High, How are you doing tyrkias? :welcome: 420 has the Very best growers and members that will guide you through every step of the way. But you just need to use all the information that 420 has. Read and Read more. Get to know all the grower journals that are going on now.
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
Find A set-up that best suits your needs and space. 420 is here for you. So continue to :surf: the forums and always be safe. Best of luck, See you around! :roorrip: :peace:

thank you turfman and the weed i have been searching for a nice and friendly place to share and gather experience and what else i have ;D

Welcome Tyrkias, The fun will begin when your first seed pops !! If you have a basement your ahead all ready !! Great place to grow ! You can check out u-tube for some great videos on how to build a growroom !! Or simply start a little grow in a closet it's all better than paying top dollar from someguy on the street ! It's a very addicting hobby growing that is, smoking isn't !! Too bad they don't know that !

And im so looking foreward to plant my girls ol hippie :slide:
im am building my own cabinet due to very limited space i live in a 1 room apartment so its some thing that dosent raise eyebrows when i have guests.
i have found that even reading up on the grow techniques seeds and just majiuana in general is addictive. ;)

I will post some pics when i'm starting out and building my soon to be grow room/cabinet. just cant wait to i get my damn money so i can get startet

I've seen some really cool grow cabinets here and on other sites , it's amazing how much you can grow in a small closet or cabinet...Good luck Tyrkias..I'm patiently waiting for my female to finish up I'm tired of spending all my money on weeds !!It should be free !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom