Hello from Las Vegas

desertleaf

:peace: Hello, My name is Dee and I'm very excited about the new Obama stance on weed. I've been taking meds for pain and am now trying to get my MMC so I can grow my own and find this site to be awesome. Getting the application is easy but I'm not sure yet about finding a Doctor...any info on this would be appreciated.:yummy:

Hi desertleaf, Obama has the courage to begin to do the right thing for Americans. We are on the path to legalization of a medicinal herb.
Enjoy your stay.:welcome::peace:

Hello Desertleaf. Good luck getting licensed. hope to see your grow when you get it.:peace:

Hi, Thanks for the big welcome, this place is the bomb.:Rasta: I'm still keeping an eye open for a Dr in So,Nevada........i've checked out the sites mentioned and the people who were helping us Vegans get MMC left town to my knowledge. If YOU are from NEVADA and know of a Doc , please let me know....thanks, Sandy

hi dee, i've been licensed in nv since '02 and there are a few dr's around vegas that'll sign the forms for around $100 for the office visit. if you have your medical history with you the costs are less because usually an exam isn't necessary...s/he just uses your past med records and may make a call or two to double check. there are a couple of companies in the vegas area that will guide you thru the process but it's simple enough that a paid guide is not needed for what is essentially common knowledge now. feel free to contact me if you have questions about the process and/or the name of an enlightened doc, but please don't ask me to publish it here as most doc's prefer keeping this low-key...

good luck and hope you're feeling better soon...

Back
Top Bottom