Hello From Minnesota!

dschill

Whats up all i was just cruisen the net and found this nice little site. Im always lookin for more good cannabis boards and this one seems preatty good :p so how many other minnesotans are here? leme know! :bongrip:

WOOO WOOO minnesota!!!!!

Hola back playa

lol yea i actually know lots of big familys around here...btw i live in central mn kinda by long prarie and little falls anybody close to there?

it is great that you have stumbled upon us, welcome to 420 magazine. now the test will be if you continue to come back time and time again, soon enough you will forget all about the other forums, there is no need for them anymore:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin:

Hey neighbor, GOO PACKERS!!

dschill said:
Whats up all i was just cruisen the net and found this nice little site. Im always lookin for more good cannabis boards and this one seems preatty good :p so how many other minnesotans are here? leme know! :bongrip:

it's not just pretty good.... it's pretty damn good... :cheesygrinsmiley:

:headbanger: welcome aboard... stay high and be safe :peace:

Akornpatch said:
Moondance Jam...I'm gonna be not more than 100 miles from there the week after. Maybe I should go earlier. Hmmm....

Free camping out at my place & you'll meet some of our members too......
15 minute ride to the Jam site from my place. The show is so well done it'll change any attitudes about 'hayfield' concerts. When the main stage bands break down there are two other stages a fair distance from each other that fire up the tunes. Music day and night, good food from various vendors, the beers & Jack Daniels cocktails are $3 and sodas were $2 (20 oz.). It's affordable and great fun.....

A few miles down the road is the Whipolt Beach (awesome sand beach) usually used by about 20-30 folks on any given day gets taken over by 1000 or more Jammers. The facilities (porta potties) are kept ultra clean and there are over 200 of them throughout the site. Sixteen hours a day the Jam rocks hard with really peaceful, beautiful people enjoying and sharing the experience.......Are you experienced?

This gig is far from ordinary & is very well designed & professional in every way. MOONDANCE JAM

Akornpatch said:
Holy crap! I just looked at the band list from 2006...HUGE names. I'm gonna have to see about this one.

Truth is if you really took the time to read through the whole site you'd get only a glimpse of the fun and love that pervades..... The promoter Bill Bieloh does an outstanding hands on job here. A huge jumbo-tron that works awesomely well, even in the setting sunlight..... a hot professional stage.... I can promise you a very 'woodstocky' atmoshpere. In the camping areas the parties roll on all night long..... there were even shower facilites there last yr., a huge semi-truck with a Hawaiian motif was selling hot showers for $3.00, it was a very clean looking outfit too.....

Back
Top Bottom