Hello from Minnesota!

leftintherain

Hello Everyone, I love this site! I found it while doing research for my first grow I'm getting ready to start in a little while. Im very excited and cant wait to get started but i want to have all my stuff just right so i can get the best resaults. I know im gonna have problems but who doesnt thier first time or 2? Half the fun is working out the kinks. But anyways i was looking for some advice on my grow to be. I want to do a small indoor grow. i was thinking an auto flowering strain (any suggestions on some good ones?) i would like to grow 3 maybe 4 plants. What size box do u think would work? I would like to grow using CFL's at first until i get and grip on growing, then i will upgrade to HPS. I was also thinking i would use either a small Deep Water Culture system or a tub of water with floral blocks. I would love any suggestions i can get! Thankyou and have a great day.

Re: Hello from Minnesota!!

Welcome to 420, glad to have you with us. I am a big fan of the White Dwarf AF strain. I grew 4 in my last grow and averaged over one ounce per plant, even though I had to cut the grow short by a week. For a first time grower, I would strongly recomend that you go with soil, it's far more forgiving and will give you a chance to learn what the plants want and how they tell you they want it. As far as a box size, minimum of 1 sq ft per plant, two would be much better. With respect to the lighting, cfls will grow good plants, but HID will grow better and produce more yield. I recomend that you go with HID from the beginning, just make sure you have adequate ventilation to keep the heat in the correct ranges.

Re: Hello from Minnesota!!

Hello Everyone, I love this site! I found it while doing research for my first grow I'm getting ready to start in a little while. Im very excited and cant wait to get started but i want to have all my stuff just right so i can get the best resaults. I know im gonna have problems but who doesnt thier first time or 2? Half the fun is working out the kinks. But anyways i was looking for some advice on my grow to be. I want to do a small indoor grow. i was thinking an auto flowering strain (any suggestions on some good ones?) i would like to grow 3 maybe 4 plants. What size box do u think would work? I would like to grow using CFL's at first until i get and grip on growing, then i will upgrade to HPS. I was also thinking i would use either a small Deep Water Culture system or a tub of water with floral blocks. I would love any suggestions i can get! Thankyou and have a great day.

Hi left
I'm from upper midwest and came in here as 1st time grower and now with 2 great

grows later,I feel like a grower 2.You learn all you need to know in here so

soak it in and good luck.glad to have you here at 420.:surf::peace::welcome:

Back
Top Bottom