Hello from tx

that420guy

Hello all, im that420guy (not going to disclose my real name for security issues), Im 20 almost 21 been smoking 420 since I was younger. he recently I have been wanting to grow my own and thanks to this site have learn a ton of info and think I know where im going to start to grow my own once i get the cash to do it. I will be making a dwc as per this thread here and will be set up in a closet, but I dont know where to buy my seeds to start growing.

Re: hello from tx.

Welcome 420guy. Glad you found the site, as you know its full of info from great people. I don't think any of us go by our real name here for the same reason as you. When you get a moment you should check out the forum guidelines when it comes to discussing beans. I have used one of our sponsors.

was the prices fair? and i have already seen u around the site and learned u are very nice and knowlegable

was the prices fair? and i have already seen u around the site and learned u are very nice and knowlegable

Yeah, I thought they were. But I like the fact that if you want you can get just one bean. I have even seen some less than 5 bucks, rare but are there. Aww, thanks, I do try to get around the site and answer what I can. If I can't answer it then I usually find someone who can. Or I just simply say hello or welcome, I am just friendly like that. Hope to hear more from you.

what sponsor was it? and the wife vetoed growing at the house but a friend i know says i can grow in her green house as a co-op type and we split the entire harvest

what sponsor was it? and def wife vetoed crowing at the house but a friend i know says i can grow in her green house as a co-op type and we split the entire harvest

Sounds good, is your friend going to help with the grow too or just let you use the space? The sponsor was Single Seed Center, click on the sponsors tab in the top right corner, scroll down and you should see their banner...Happy Growing and shopping....:cheer:

yes she is going to help grow as she will be growing her own plants 2
and thanks Ill check em out.

wow 4 bucks for a single bean that is def a deal!

That's great that you got someone who is down with you, though I do understand your wife's concerns. Yep, told you you could find some relatively cheap on their site. They are great when it comes to stealth an arrival. I got mine in 9 days. I am on a budget so I can't afford to buy a bunch at a time, usually I will get 2 or 3. But all you need is one. Out of the ones I have, only one did not take but I am not complaining. So once you check them out, let us know what strains you chose.

A friend of mine grew a very nice White Widow plant last year and that wasn't even a hydro set up. You'll have some very large plants in no time and if you do go White Widow, definitely won't be disappointed. Look forward to seeing your set up!

atm like i said im using a friends green house but when I can I'm setting up a bubbler. and if i can get a female ww she will be my bonsai mother, and on that topic how would i keep a femal in the veg state?

i was reading ur grow journal but didnt have time to read all of it. how far u in?

** update **

this is the beauty i want.

Name- white widow

Marijuana Bean Information

This Widow has a moderate THC content and yield, but absolute connoisseur quality. It offers a strong Indica kick and an ever-present Sativa head-high, combined with a clean, smooth smoking flavour.

Awards: 1st prize Bio HTCC 1995.

Genetics: Brazilian and South Indian.

Effect: A relaxing indica feeling that evolves in a bursting sativa high. Very complex and enjoyable.

Flowering indoor: 8-9 weeks with a yield of 400 to 600 gr/ sqm.

Flowering outdoor: Ready in early October above the equator; in May in the Southern hemisphere.

THC: 18.76%
CBD: 0.10%
CBG: 0.28%

i was reading ur grow journal but didnt have time to read all of it. how far u in?

I have one journal completed already but I also have one going which is the one in my sig line. At this point, I have put the last of my bag seed in flowering. Clones I cloned from bag seed from my last harvest. Now it's just the lemon skunk and big bang which I am making mothers. My next journal will be the clones I take from them as well as growing my blackjack and big bud from seed. I will eventually be making them mothers too. I am trying to hone my cloning skills, right now I am 2-1. I would like to get at least 3 generations from each mother and picking one of their clones to replace them. During that time, I plan on getting some more beans, I think my next 3 will be NYC Diesel, Pineapple Chunk and maybe a widow since so many are talking about them. But it really depends on my pocket.

right right, another buddy of mine has some good hook ups and sayin he will hook me up, and he has 2 addresses to if i want to import and he wants beans we can double up orders. shoot i got good friends in the growing biz lol

and the good thing about growing at my friends is she lives in the country so we dont have to worry about the ir in the sky

right right, another buddy of mine has some good hook ups and sayin he will hook me up, and he has 2 addresses to if i want to import and he wants beans we can double up orders. shoot i got good friends in the growing biz lol

Sounds like you got it covered!!!:thumb:

right. wish i could get in contact with an old friend of mine that use to deal and grow nothing but strains of kush and sour deisel. he had said if i wanted to get into he would help me out too but i lost his contact info :(

Aloha! From Hawaii! ;)

One of the cheapest, consistently quality feminized seeds I've seen is The Church.. from Greenhouse. It's a good hybrid, with an indica dominate feel. Gonna shoot you a PM, you won't be able to respond yet, so don't worry about it :).

Sounds like you have a good plan! And good friends! I was fortunate in the same way. Hope you like the community! Keeping a journal is nice for individual records while growing.. And we will all come and tell you how wonderful your girls look!

Back
Top Bottom