Hello from Montreal :)

montreal-budz

I'm from Montreal and decided to start growing and I see that there are people helping eachother and giving tips that I read, they are useful and I just want to make new buddies :)

Montreal you will find a wealth of knowledge here, good to hear you came out of the shadows and joined us. I was a lurker for a long time and i cant even express to you how much more information i have learned by becoming part of the community. If there is anything i can help you with just ask.

Soak up the info:D

Green

Hey man thanks!!! Well I wanna learn all I can because I just recently bought these seeds
Lemon skunk x2
Train wreck x2
Cheese x2
Great white shark
White rhino
El niño-
The church
And plan on growing them 5 at a time I just spent over 1000$ for my equipment that I will be setting up in a 4'x4'x8 room and wanna grow it to the max but I am new to all this and have a team o friends thy are willin to achieve the greatness of growing some bud! Any helpful tips would be amazing I wanna get a much root as possible :)

I like the seed collection, should be good greenhouse is a good company. my advise would be start a journal in our Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine section.

there is a how to in that link and the section where you should put your journal.

Hope that can be some help to start :D

Green

Back
Top Bottom