Hello from Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: TassieDevil!!!!
I feel your pain. I deal with restlessness and pain also. I'm currently searching for the right medical strain for myself. Your introduction was great. Life is full of crests and valleys. Cannabis helps us all ride the wave :surf:

If you were my neighbor I'd pack you a bowl

Let me know when you find one. I have tried so many that have been recommended and they did not help. So , for now I am taking a scrip. Im sure my liver really appreciates it.:yikes:

TassieDevil, sorry for the late :welcome: to :420: the best place for growers and friends to hang out. I have some friends from OZ and some that are still living in OZ. There are a great bunch of people here that are very helpful. I wish I could send you some from Colorado, but that would probably get both of us in trouble. What I can send you is my best wishes for you and yours. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :peace: :Namaste:

Hi TD! Good Intro! :bravo: I'm certainly no expert but I have learned from my first grow. I'm happy to help if I can. There are sooo many different ways to grow!!! I did a lot of research. I've had some restless nights but dare NOT compare them to your struggle. INDICA strains produce body high and sleep. They are shorter, their leaves are fatter and they finish faster than Sativas. Sativas grow tall and skinny. Most of the stuff we smoke are cross breeds. Since you are using bag seed you are in for some nice surprises. Make sure you have enough space and light. I used bag seed and CFLs (but you know this already thanks fo stopping by my thread :circle-of-love:) and I discovered that my plants had different grow patterns (some grew taller than the others). I had to move the CFL's daily and rotate the plants periodically to keep from burning my plants. Truly a labor of love. If you intend to veg for a while you should read up on LST ( low stress training). I'll watch your grow, Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom