Hello from Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

TassieDevil

On Vacation
Good morning all.

As the title suggests, I live in oz (nice how it's almost short for Ounce!). In Australia there are 7 states all with different laws regarding pot use - in all states it is illegal to grow, sell, do anything regarding pot.

The particular state I live in does not consider pot possession or use a major criminal offence.

The official version cut and paste from official sources:

Someone found in the possession of up to 50 grams of cannabis can be given a caution up to three times in ten years. For the first caution, information and referral is provided. A brief intervention is given with the second caution. On the third and final caution, the offender must be assessed for drug dependence and attend either a brief intervention or treatment program.

I apologise this is supposed to be a brief introduction...(and wont apologise for the Australian spelling of these words...your spell checker should take a hit and chill.....no one in here cares about spelling do they?)

So medical use YES - the list of my conditions is endless...my body is so sensative to man made drugs that even panadol forte sends me into total systemic poisoning - it tries to kill me. Yes really!

In December 2012 I remembered my reckless youth, and started smoking again in an attempt to sleep and smile.

My pain levels are now tolerable, I sleep for 4-6 hours a night (instead of 0-4 hours, my record is 96 hours straight no sleep!). But am now so poor from the past years of medical expenses today will be day 2 of no pot use in 12 months...can't afford it...I didn't sleep last night, sorry about the ramble.

Sorry bout the bummer, back on track...

Hello, hope everyone is well thanks to all those who have posted...and hopefully my budget build will be on here soon - today I start the prep!!!

Thanks for listening.

I despise governments and all they stand for. Their bullying and intimidation, Useless politicians and their crony masters all of it. If we keep letting this coercion and killing of innocent people go on over a plant thats when we know our freedoms are gone and it needs to end. Welcome to the site. You are among friends.

Good morning trichomes, I didn't know if the intro was too long, too bummer, too anything, thanks, Im glad you saw through my crap, and made comment.

Hey light thanks, I've seen the user name 'OZ Brit' several times in my reading, and thought he could be an ex-pat - thanks, Im off to check him out next!

I posted in the Australian forum some crap talk just to get people talking from oz, but no reply yet...everyone is too stoned I guess!!, and we are few and far between.

You can smoke, type, and talk on the phone at the same time - shit, I gotta get you some of mine....you're too straight.....:loopy:

edit: Im sure your's is better than mine, no offence intended!

Me too, much suck ass.

I've got new friends recently who I've known for about 12 months. One of these happened past my place two days ago. He know's what's going on with me and he smokes. For the first time in my life someone has given me smoke for nothing and without obligation, he said ..'I know you're suffering, have this (1/8th oz)'...which damn near brought a 6' man to tears.

So with deep gratitude I say thanks to him, and the universe for providing.

And also ask that by some mysteriousness the universe provides for you to Light in your time of need...:Namaste:

Read the word fluxing last night for the first time....dunno what it is....going to your link now to learn, thanks mate!

Hey light thanks, I've seen the user name 'OZ Brit' several times in my reading, and thought he could be an ex-pat - thanks, Im off to check him out next!

I posted in the Australian forum some crap talk just to get people talking from oz, but no reply yet...everyone is too stoned I guess!!, and we are few and far between.

You can smoke, type, and talk on the phone at the same time - shit, I gotta get you some of mine....you're too straight.....:loopy:

edit: Im sure your's is better than mine, no offence intended!

It's all good mate, your intro gets a 10, as far as that link you mentioned, I didn't even know about, with a couple exceptions, I follow the members/threads that have a sense of humor. Glad you like 420 site so far! :high-five:

:welcome: TassieDevil!!!!
I feel your pain. I deal with restlessness and pain also. I'm currently searching for the right medical strain for myself. Your introduction was great. Life is full of crests and valleys. Cannabis helps us all ride the wave :surf:

If you were my neighbor I'd pack you a bowl

Hey trichs, despite trying to have a good look around, I appear to only be scratching the surface of this site - there's an endless list of new stuff to look at!

Journal, well yes, at the mo it needs to be as cheep as, and Im starting from multiple strain relatively unknown bagseed so at this point we have multiple complications to any good, but, the concept would be to look for reasonable structure seedlings and flux a couple, then 12/12 the 3 node seedlings to get a sample of future fruits!

I get the feeling your an ex-pat, if its too personal or personally identifiable please don't answer.

I appreciate your interest, help and friendship mate!

Very good into TassieDevil. Nice to see you here. I hope we all here a cheer you up a little. I wish you the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom