Hello from Red Bluff California

onthree

Just want to say hello to everyone, from Northern California. Im 57, and lost my left leg from the knee down, in a bike wreck, many years ago. I used to suffer with phantom pain all the time, as well as back, neck, and shoulder pain. I used to take alot of vicoden, but not anymore :) Dennis

Just want to say hello to everyone, from Northern California. Im 57, and lost my left leg from the knee down, in a bike wreck, many years ago. I used to suffer with phantom pain all the time, as well as back, neck, and shoulder pain. I used to take alot of vicoden, but not anymore :) Dennis

Hey freeonthree,
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax and enjoy.

that really sucks about the leg, but glad that you have found a natural way to help releive your pain. :bongrip:

If you decide to start growing your own meds,, there a some great threads here to get started

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:goodluck: see you around the forums :hookah: :peace:

Hi freeonthree, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
I like your screen name. :grinjoint:
:thanks: friend for joining us.
I have been on the blacktop beltsander.
If you need help finding something, just ask. :reading420magazine:
:thanks: again for joining and I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.

I wish I lived in Cannabisfornia! Are you growing soil or hydro?

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Hi freeonthree, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
I like your screen name. :grinjoint:
:thanks: friend for joining us.
I have been on the blacktop beltsander.
If you need help finding something, just ask. :reading420magazine:
:thanks: again for joining and I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Blacktop Beltsander :) Never heard that before, but i've been ridin street since I was 16, so i have had my share of road rash over the years. Dennis

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.

I wish I lived in Cannabisfornia! Are you growing soil or hydro?

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Im an outside soil guy. Just lettin mother nature do her thing for now. Plenty of well water and sunshine. On a fixed income here, so can't afford all the fancy stuff out there, or dispensery prices.

Back
Top Bottom