Hello all from Canada

RhinoSamurai

420 Member
Hello all Im currently in Aylmer ON. I am 40 and have been using cannabis for 24 years now. At first it was recreational and then I got older had kids and stopped using it for about 5 years. I was an autobody tech and my knees and neck got F'd from kneeling on concrete and craning my neck around. So Im back on the pot for pain relief and am currently working as a welder. I have grown the past 4 years but am still pretty green and lucky as until this year I have not had any problems other than people stealing plants. Hobbies are gardening, fishing, chess and reading.

Hello all Im currently in Aylmer ON. I am 40 and have been using cannabis for 24 years now. At first it was recreational and then I got older had kids and stopped using it for about 5 years. I was an autobody tech and my knees and neck got F'd from kneeling on concrete and craning my neck around. So Im back on the pot for pain relief and am currently working as a welder. I have grown the past 4 years but am still pretty green and lucky as until this year I have not had any problems other than people stealing plants. Hobbies are gardening, fishing, chess and reading.
Welcome! I’m from the Ottawa area living in Newfoundland now. This is a great forum! There’s so much amazing info here and great people to help you.

Back
Top Bottom