Hello from So Cal

chieffan247

I have been getting information for a little less then a year from this website so I thought I should finally join! I recently got out of 6 years in the Marine Corps and became a medical patient soon after. I have been glad to be able to stop taking all those over the counter medications that were so quickly perscribed to us and replace it with a natural medication. I have grown two small crops 4 plants in a closet under a 400 watt lamp. Some turned out better then others but I belive thourgh trial and error I have gotten a good plan for my next set up. Can't wait to get started! Nice to meet you all.

I have been getting information for a little less then a year from this website so I thought I should finally join! I recently got out of 6 years in the Marine Corps and became a medical patient soon after. I have been glad to be able to stop taking all those over the counter medications that were so quickly perscribed to us and replace it with a natural medication. I have grown two small crops 4 plants in a closet under a 400 watt lamp. Some turned out better then others but I belive thourgh trial and error I have gotten a good plan for my next set up. Can't wait to get started! Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the formus amigo, I just hit my 20 this month and got the magical dd214 papers. ya you shouldnt have to take any more motrin (the cureall). Good luck on your next go round and keep us informed. :welcome:

are you going to do the old monkey gi bill, or are you going to convert to the new post 911 version??

I just finished my first year on the old GI Bill but have already converted to the new one which starts in Aug. It all depends on your location weather it is worth it or not. Being in Cali i will take the new one with the $1800 BAH rate! Also be thourgh on your disabilty because I was and got 60% which is an additional $1045 a month for the rest of my life.

I just finished my first year on the old GI Bill but have already converted to the new one which starts in Aug. It all depends on your location weather it is worth it or not. Being in Cali i will take the new one with the $1800 BAH rate! Also be thourgh on your disabilty because I was and got 60% which is an additional $1045 a month for the rest of my life.

I hear what your saying back in 89 i never did sign up for the monkey gi bill, and thank god the post 911 was just enacted, and im waiting on my responce from the VA for the amount of disability and for the gi bill. plus my retirement. I can almost make as much as when i was in. damn its nice being reitred, now i just need to get rid of this freaking house payment and all is good.

Damn retired, I could not do it. I loved it but to many uneducated people in high places! Not to say I am a genius but some of the SNCO's I seen promoted was crazy! But you will defiantly enjoy life after the Corps! I was a Sgt at 6 years when I got out and went to Iraq one last time to make some money before I got out and between that unemployment, MGIB, and disability i make 300 more a month then I did! Not to mention the Stock Market has been good. Where were you stationed in Conus?

I spent 12 years up at Port Hueneme, and 8 years down in Diego. Last time i was in pendalton i think it was 04 they sent me down thier to do the MGLC.

Back
Top Bottom