Hello from the 559

thc420

Just wanted to say hello to all the patients and the recreational smokers out there.If there is anyone from the central valley give me a holla.There needs to be a bigger movement going on up here.I know there are thousands of patients up here so let's get something going for the central valley.If anyone has any ideas let me know.Thers going to be a music feat in Coarsegold for 420 i will keep you updated.Well hope everyone has a Blessed Year.....

**************PEACE GOD BLESS.DROP FOOD NOT BOMBS********

Hi thc420, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. A cannabis awareness worker? Peace be with you in your work. Nice to meet you, and see you around the forums.

:ciao: High there thc420. Great to have a you aboard. :welcome: to 420. Please continue to share your thoughts and to inform all of us here on 420. We are all listening Brother. If we can help you locate any information you may be looking for let us know..Ok? Waiting to hear more my friend. Enjoy all that 420 can offer you. ;) :peace:

Hey THC420 WELCOME to the scene ......

Hello thc420:welcome: and thanks for the kind words. We are happy you dropped in and there will be many people you will meet here who are close and far that will rock your world with fantastic gardens of monster strains. So sit back and join in. I will provide a few links to awesome grow journals that will blow your mind. Feel free to ask questions as we are here to spread information and knowledge about all things Cannabis.
Here are the links:
Utopia Haze - CFL - Cabinet Grow - LST
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009
Let's grow some Weed!
The VipersNest Continuous
Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Back
Top Bottom