Hello from the greenest town in the greenest state

wsever21

New to the community. Looking for all the resources I can get on how to successfully grow indoors. Just looking for a way to spend my time and money now that I am legal...
Any pointers are welcome.
Hopefully, I will start a growing journal when I am at that stage...

wsever21 :welcome: You have discovered the mother load for information here on 420! PLUS 420 has the BEST Members that will treat you like family and love to guide you through a successful grow from germination to harvest :rollit:. We are all happy to hear you got your mmj card. Cannabis is truely the best remedy:yummy:. First start reading the journals in progess here,..Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine. For ideas of size and type of grow you would like. Have you ever tried to grow before? Because we can point you to many, many, links for first timers. Plain and simple read, read, read. If you need help finding any info please ask. wsever21 and 420 will do this together :cheer:. It is a very exciting time the beginning of a grow, take it slow. Very good that you mentioned starting a journal that is the very best way to receive advise, tip, tricks and praise!... How to Make a Grow Journal. Take time to VOTE in the November Contests here,...420 Contests - 420 Magazine. The Greenest regards and see you in the forums! :roorrip: :peace: ;)

Back
Top Bottom