hello from the Northeast

OldHippie07

hello everyone.I grew up in the sixties and seventies and have been smoking since I was a teenager.I am also handicapped and have used marijuana for medicinal purposes since then. Now that it is legal here in Mass. I am going to becoming a first-time grower, just a couple of plants for myself. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and to help whenever I can.

Welcome from the northwest, you came to the right place check out some grow journals or my garden thread. If you need any help or have any questions let me know

Thanks for the warm welcome, Dutty Panty. I am looking forward to the next couple of months. It seems the biggest hurdle will be PATIENCE!! I think I will enjoy this new hobby.

Yeah patience is a tough one. I deal with that issue at times myself. If you need any help at all let me know I'll do everything I can to get you off the ground brother.

Hi OldHippie
Welcome to 420 from another newbie. Florida and illegal here, so just another criminal like the rest of the 420 supporters. Living in the shadows and waiting for the sun to shine on legalization in 2016. Born too late to be a true hippie but feel deep down my soul is living in that time.
Take care,
Sharon

:welcome:Me too......am so allergic to all those chemical pills they prescribe,that smoking marijuana was a no-brainer.
Am in Nova Scotia......I grow just a few for myself,cause until they decide what to do about it-that's all I can do.And has
always done it's job:circle-of-love:
I have been hanging here as a guest for a long time and decided to join...it's a TERRIFIC place to learn,there are so many helpful and knowledgeable people here,so hope it's great for you!Good luck.:thanks::420:

Back
Top Bottom