Hello happy people! I just stepped out of the shadows and into the modern light, what a wonderful time to be alive!

Hello happy people!! I just stepped out of the shadows and into the modern light, what a wonderful
time to be alive!
Omg I love your enthusiasm! Welcome Up!!

Yeah I'm not very social media savvy still learning the ropes thanks for the tip. Like I learned the most of what I know from Reading High Times the magazine and trial and error about 20 years ago with a good old metal halide and high pressure sodium setup fast forward 2022 I started back up again and we just went legal in the state of Missouri for recreational so I'm finally starting to reach out on social media and to be honest I am just completely blown away without effortless it's become with all of the amendments made from everything down to the soil you can buy pre-mixed it's just amazing!!
Welcome Up74!

And while you're upgrading your grow kit, come check out #SIP Club . SIPs are grow containers with soil above, water below and an air gap in between. Makes for happier, healthier, and usually much larger plants. Perfect watering every time since the plant waters itself.

But lots of other ways to water effectively as well. Looking forward to your journal.

Back
Top Bottom