Hello I'm back

Bud-Wise

So I have never posted many times on this site, however I have always used the massive collection of information and advise this site has to offer for a fellow marijuana enthusiast like myself. I have had a busy life lately and have not really been on this site more than a few times in the past several months.

Unfortunately, I will most likely not be able to smoke marijuana for relaxation or for my severe insomnia for a few months because I am forced to take a "Alc*hol and Drug Diversion Program" while my court case is on stet docket in order to get my charges dropped. I have an "evaluation" this coming Thursday before I am allowed to start my program and then I will find out how often I will be tested and if the THC levels in my urine decrease if it will be substantial enough to satisfy these ridiculous people.

I tinkered with the idea of smoking between tests if I had enough time but if the program is short I might just resort to quitting for a while. Anyway, I don't want to lose touch with the marijuana community while I am not able to smoke so I figure I'll be browsing the forums here much more regularly.

good bro, there's no reason to quit on the mission, just because they have no idea what there even doing to people.
In fact, it only reinforces the reason to come here and vent to the ones that hate for this to be happening to you.
Hang in there bro...they can't make you quit forever.

Hey Jimbo good to hear your encouraging comments. I agree with what you said. I just had my "evalutation" today and aparently there were 2 different programs: one short "educational" the other for "rehabilitation." Since I was honest and said I had smoked marijuana since the date of my arrest I was classified as an "illict drug addict" and I have to go to the class one day a week for 25 weeks. Not only that but the terms of the program are fixed so you must actively participate in the group discussions and make "progress" up to their disgression otherwise you are removed from the program and a new trial date is set.

Which brings up a new resentment torwards the governmental policy on marijuana. I have used hard drugs in the past however I do not have any urges anymore to drink or do any other drugs than marijuana. It has always had a beneficial affect on my life other than my legal issue. I feel it is hypocritical and borders infringing upon the values stated in the constitution to provent me from having my own belief in that room. I have no problem being attentive and respectful but I feel I should be shown the same courtasy by not having someone trying to brain washing me and putting rules in place so if I show any signs of having a different opinion, I am subject to exuplsion. I agree my interpretation of this situation may be a bit exaggerated from practical reality, however this doesn't seem to be something that belongs in a society that has the "freedom" of religion and beliefs among other things.

Boy I agree with you there Bud-Wise. It's total hypocrisy.

Meanwhile we must choose to either obey the current law, flaunt our disrespect for the law, or do what we feel is right and stay below the radar. Alternately, being arrested for a breach of a Cannabis law exposes one to the world as a user, and at that point what better way to leverage the situation than to be a vocal and relentless crusader for truth and justice?

Like Janice said, "freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose", and for many of us, while toiling under the burden of unjust laws we can't afford to let our opinions be know publicly lest we be scrutinized more closely and either arrested, shunned, or chastised by the law, family, friends, and employers. Only if we are effectively "outed" will we have already lost so much that we have the freedom to speak out.

My original point was to suggest that you go through the crappy process the court sets out for you. Do it to the best of your abilities. When you're through, try to stay under the radar. Finally, don't waste the opportunity to educate others about the truth about Cannabis and the injustice of the laws. :peace:

Boy I agree with you there Bud-Wise. It's total hypocrisy.

Meanwhile we must choose to either obey the current law, flaunt our disrespect for the law, or do what we feel is right and stay below the radar. Alternately, being arrested for a breach of a Cannabis law exposes one to the world as a user, and at that point what better way to leverage the situation than to be a vocal and relentless crusader for truth and justice?

Like Janice said, "freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose", and for many of us, while toiling under the burden of unjust laws we can't afford to let our opinions be know publicly lest we be scrutinized more closely and either arrested, shunned, or chastised by the law, family, friends, and employers. Only if we are effectively "outed" will we have already lost so much that we have the freedom to speak out.

My original point was to suggest that you go through the crappy process the court sets out for you. Do it to the best of your abilities. When you're through, try to stay under the radar. Finally, don't waste the opportunity to educate others about the truth about Cannabis and the injustice of the laws. :peace:

Now y'all see why I love this guy +20 reps for you FreakNature :clap:

Bud...I am kinda torn on this one bro...one side of me, says, fork them and their system too, you know there bull shite and they are just another brainwashing system set up by the government designed to make people conform to their way of thinking and strip you of your personal beliefs like you are nothing but another number that must be their slave to their society!!!
But...the other side of me says, you should just go along with their program, say what they want to here, whether you believe in their bull shite or not, just so you can gain what ever you can back in your life and move on to fight another day...at least you know the real truth! And they don't.
Now...if it were me? Hmm...that's a tough one...I might have to choose the latter, just because of my wife and kid, but thats just me. And thats the only safe choice you have, even though it's hard to just bite your tong and wade through their hypocritical bull shite.
Just keep your chin up bro and it will be over at some point and then you need to go get totally skint our of your gourd and enjoy life!!!
Just remember, you can always come here to us and vent it out and we will show you love and support in your struggle :peace: brother Bud

Back
Top Bottom