Hello from Canada! =D

m4tty

A great hello to the 420 members from one of your buddies from the north!

I’m currently 18 years of age. To be honest, I only used to smoke about 5-6 times a month, now I see myself smoking more occasionally. Therefore as my interest in marijuana increased greatly, I stumbled across this site and was so fascinated with all the detailed information about marijuana and the active members that contributed to the forum daily.

Therefore with that little introduction and appreciation for the site and its members aside =P, I have finally decided to create an account.
My dream is to grow some of the finest strains of marijuana, but unfortunately this is not possible (yet, lol) as I live with my parents. Of course like most Portuguese parents, they are strongly against marijuana and prohibit me to not even think of it. Recently, I got accepted to one of Canada’s best business programs with a 93% average. I used this opportunity to tell my parents that I smoke marijuana occasionally, and I have to say that it wasn’t a good idea or a bad one; Reason being, as I don’t ever have to lie to them anymore about smoking, in which makes my life alot less stressful. In contrast, my parents really want me to stop, and keep providing me with propaganda about all the negative effects of marijuana that they see in the media. I guess a year of smoking while maintaining a 93% wasn’t evident enough to prove that marijuana doesn’t turn your brain into “sludge” as they would say.

But with that aside, I respect my parent’s decision, and will never grow or smoke in or near their household. But I certainly want to grow when I have my own place, or if I can find a location that is safe enough to do so.

Anyways, I have a few questions regarding this site and marijuana in general:

1. I’ve noticed many journals of individuals who post pictures of how they set up their grow rooms and the sizes of their yields and one question that comes to mind is if some members are scared that the feds/local police can track their IP through the forums and find their exact location from the service provider that they are with?

2. There are always reports of grow up rooms ( of course massive in size ) being investigated and destroyed. How likely is one to get “caught” if they grow like between 4-6 plants?

3. If i have a budget around 500 CAD, is it possible to grow a decent yield?

Sorry about the newbie questions, it’s just I’m sick of buying marijuana from local dealers. For one it can be expensive, and you never know how what sorts of chemicals they might put into the marijuana.

I hope to learn alot of information through the detailed guides and experianced 420 members.

Happy Smoking :cool:

hello from london... :welcome: whats 500 cd in uk sterling... i started off with £200 sterling a few years ago, got myself a descent 400w mh a small fan and a roll of white/black reflective, i havent looked back scence, WARNING.. it grows into a serious hobby petty quick.. any what type of grow u lookin to do, indoor, outdoor, soil, hydro,....

When i find a location, it will be indoor's using soil for the first grow. Then when experienced enough, will eventually become hydro.

hello from london... :welcome: whats 500 cd in uk sterling... i started off with £200 sterling a few years ago, got myself a descent 400w mh a small fan and a roll of white/black reflective, i havent looked back scence, WARNING.. it grows into a serious hobby petty quick.. any what type of grow u lookin to do, indoor, outdoor, soil, hydro,....

I believe 500 CAD to UK Sterling is 275.11.

Thanks and greetings to everyone who replied!

1. I’ve noticed many journals of individuals who post pictures of how they set up their grow rooms and the sizes of their yields and one question that comes to mind is if some members are scared that the feds/local police can track their IP through the forums and find their exact location from the service provider that they are with?

2. There are always reports of grow up rooms ( of course massive in size ) being investigated and destroyed. How likely is one to get “caught” if they grow like between 4-6 plants?

3. If i have a budget around 500 CAD, is it possible to grow a decent yield?

Anyone want to address these questions? If not i understand as there might be many factors to consider.

Thanks !

Hopefully in the future when i can find a safe place to execute the grow up. Right now I'm searching for possible locations.

Back
Top Bottom