Hello, I'm Sharon!

Hi Sharon and welcome!

I am a also a rider in the Sunshine State and still feeling the hurt from the amendment loss (and I think we are the only state where 50%+ is not a win). I am looking to relo west as health is an issue and need legal status. I will miss the year-round riding weather but there are few twisty roads down here in So. FL. I see many comments on 2015 but next election is not until 2016 and then the morons in Tallahassee will delay it further and probably require one to have a terminal condition (at minimum); I am about to throw in the towel (beach blanket?) and seek the care I need for my conditions.

I wish you the best and extend to you a warm welcome to the 420 community (though I'm a newbie too).

Hi Tokezilla
Thanks for the welcome and welcome to you too!! Love your handle..wonder what Tokezilla means..LOL Your not one those guys are you..biker who smokes marijuana..LOL..Just having fun..how many times you hear that all bikers and their Old Ladies are in a gang and 420 stoners. I guess they got the 420 right about us! I would rather medicate on MJ than be a zombie on pills or worse. Hey "Ride or Die" is so true..love the feel of a Harley between my legs..oops did I say that. I think the 2015 came from a rumor about a referendum in Tallahassee to make medical marijuana legal, but we shall see.
The promised land is in Colorado, Washington and now Oregon. I have been to Northern California..that is the promised land for quality smoke:)
Take care, Sharon

hehe,no gangs here,just a club and we give out awards and patches,just like the boy scouts:cheesygrinsmiley:

bike week coming up anyone heading over?? about 6 years ago,I rode a little drz400 across country to stay the week,why? why not? 6 days of ass breaking riding,5500 miles round trip.kick ass time.

I have a bike for all occasions,from dirt-motard-yamaha-HD-aprillia and big dog.I restore old stuff in my spare if any time
wish the world was free enough to reveal more of our lives.

had some health issues that have taken me from traveling to far,I still ride most days,buts its usually in state or just around town.
miss the 2-3k trips

Bike week.. Not sure if we are going yet this year we Love our Harley,s the wife and I both ride. We use to make all the rallies as we do leather work for the aftermarket Harley crowd and that keeps us very busy.. Ride Safe and Grow more ...

Hi c256
I have to mold young minds..or would love to go..bikes and freedom to enjoy myself without worries of some parent recognizing me..yess!! I know, living in a state that criminalizes medication that is natural makes you paranoid about sharing too many details of our lives. I get nervous at home when a helicopter flies over..looking for that knock on the door. I sure hope things change soon. If I ride to Colorado and break down, might be tempted to stay, but then you have the cold there, Brrr!!

Take it easy, Sharon (aka someones Old Lady..LOL)

Hi Jedthedog
Everyone going to bike week and leaving us here alone..no adult supervision..LOL I will be hiding from the helicopters and practicing my denial statement that those were not my plants..LOL I am jealous, love Harleys and leather..got room for a stowaway..:) Hey "Ride or Die", live it, love it..

Later, Sharon (aka someones Old Lady..LOL)

Hey Jedthedog
I found out we needed 50 when I first tried to respond to the welcomes and was going to send you a private thank you note. After I spent time writing and hit send, it popped up the message you need 50 posts to send any PMs. Why it couldn't have shown me that before I wrote the note..well..anyway I did try. You aren't going to show me naked pictures of your..Bike..LOL No you show me yours and I will show you mine..sorry..just some twisted humor and bad humor at that..
Take care, Sharon

No Naked pictures of bikes.. We help dress them. Don,t let paranoia worry you or run your life.. I have been a Marijuana activist for 43 years ..

Hey Jedthedog
Thanks for excusing my poor attempt to be funny. I appreciate your notes, and yes paranoid constantly when I hear a helicopter overhead. I get too worked up, but refuse to change my life for something I see no harm in. Being a mom and a teacher and worry about losing my job or worse my kids. I know some would say then stop medicating. It is our medicine and natural, better than anything else out there.

Thanks for not sharing naked pictures of your bikes. Dressed bikes are better...sorry here I go again!

Later, Sharon

I understand your concern 100 % as to have to worry about a knock at the door can ruin one,s life just over a plant.. After leaving Florida for the hill,s of Tennessee I have learned a few of the local saying,s... Worry is like a rocking chair,it will keep you busy but you don,t get anywhere .. Enjoy the Day..

Hey Jedthedog
Thank you so much. I know living paranoid will drive me crazy and should chill out more. I do medicate and chill, but seems the helicopters decide to fly over when I am..tends to ruin your mood. Have to remember the rocking chair saying. Take care and your over 50 posts now!!

Sharon

Back
Top Bottom