Hello new home!

Lt Shiny Sides

Hello everyone at 420mag! As many of my fellow Deep Water Culture and friends, I have come from another forum that was going down a steep hill. I am proud to call this site my new home. Everyone here seems to be very friendly and helpful and I'm sure I will fit in. I only have 1 grow under my belt, but I have learned a lot and I am willing to give advice whenever I can. For anyone who has not seen the Family Guy episode where I got my name, here's the video. It's hilarious :biglaugh:!
[youtube]rT1NjqvMtgg[/youtube]

To Funny Buddy! I hope your not sleeping cause 420 would love to hear more from you brother! :welcome: Happy to have you here. 420 is the place to be for sure. Just great talk, great members and all Cannabis. If you have any questions or need help finding anything please ask! Thanks to you and your crew for joining us. 420 is all you need now. See you in the forums friend, Enjoy your new Home for all things Cannabis! :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

Whats Up Shiny! Good to see ya here!

Well I was wondering where the hell that name came from !! Welcome nice to see you again !!

Back
Top Bottom