Hello out there to the NL Bloombox users

barto

Just thought I see if starting a thread for the bloomboxers would draw any response

I'm midway thru my 2nd grow and am learning more as I go along

who has one?
love it/hate it?
tips?
tricks?
etc...

thanks for looking and good growing! :yummy:
:morenutes:

Just thought I see if starting a thread for the bloomboxers would draw any response

I'm midway thru my 2nd grow and am learning more as I go along

who has one?
love it/hate it?
tips?
tricks?
etc...

thanks for looking and good growing! :yummy:
:morenutes:

I got um,Its a love / hate thing with me, only tip i have is add more air stones.peace:tokin:

It fits the bill well for my needs. I still rely on a caregiver/friend for weekly help with nutrient changes, maintenance and the like. In over two years of use the only issue that's come up was an inadequate supply of air, usually caused by clogged air stones, and once by a failed air pump (an extra air pump was added). Now, the stones are regularly replaced along with the emitters. Grow space limitations are an issue but can be addressed. Overall, if you have access issues, concerns over privacy, or simply appreciate the quality and are willing to pay, it's somewhere between ideal and overkill. BTW: Serious growers looking for ultimate yield or cost effectiveness will probably invest the money in a dedicated grow room. Good luck regardless.

Back
Top Bottom