Hello out there

Rev.Holysmoke

:welcome:Hello and blessings on all who visit these pages of information. My name is Rev. Treven but I am going by the handle of Rev.Holysmoke here. I am an ordained minister and you can be too. I figure its one more protection we all should have pending the full reversal of the prohibition of Gods great plant. If anybody is interested they can get a hold of me and I will show you where to go on the web.
From the looks of it most of the questions get answered here and I will be spending some time reading threads and learning.

Sincerely,

Rev.Holysmoke

:welcome: RevHolysmoke to 420Mag happy you dropped in and hoe you stick around. We are here to spread information and knowledge of all things Cannabis. Hope you are in a MMJ friendly State as the Earth is a little subdivided at the moment. now that you've climbed aboard why don't you :surf: the Grow Journals and let us know what you think. All 420 members are great people who would be happy you dropped in on them to say hello.
Here are some links to just a few of the great Grow Journals:
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009
Kush DWC grow
Coming along nicely

Hey Rev.Holysmoke, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Cool, say a pray for cannabis awareness please. See ya around the forums. Enjoy! :peace:

:hug: Our New Friend Rev.Holysmoke.:angel: Very Happy you have joined us. We can learn from you as you learn from us. Please continue to spread your word about yourself and the sacred Plant. 420 is your alter, and we are all ears. Please Enjoy the Wonderful people that congregate here at 420. If your are looking for anything please let us know, we can help. :welcome: To the Community. :amen: :peace:

Rev HolySmoke, I love that name. Reminds me of a song from about 30 years ago, called HOLY SMOKE, by Mylon Lefevere. He too was a man of God and a smoker-toker.

We're all very glad to meet you and welcome you here at 420! I hope you visit and enjoy the 420 Religion section, it is very informative, very educational. And I will check you out later on your web suggestion.

God's peace, bro!

Hello again and thanks for the warm welcome.
I live in Washington State. Here goes my prayer for awareness......:bongrip:Thank you God for this day and I ask for you to guide us away from harm. God I know you will plant the seed of awareness, so it can grow and set free those who still live in the darkness. Just as you planted the seed of hemp so shall the love grow for all who tend the gardens of the Tree of Life. Awareness is spread one person at a time so God fill our hearts with love and look after us all as we talk to someone new about marijuana.
Amen
Ok I am off to check out some threads.
Peace and Pot

Sincerly,
Rev.Holysmoke

I am here,
suffering from a leaking system, actually for some reason the over flow got plugged and the water was a flowing. Lucky for me it was only a flush cycle and no nutrients got lost. Just my pride and a wet floor. I expect some problems being my first bottle garden. One of these days I will take some pictures but not today. Thanks for asking about me.

A moment of silence..... God thank you for... you know what... amen.

Sincerely,
Rev. Holysmoke3

Back
Top Bottom