Rev Hemp!

revhemp

Hello Everyone,

I'm a new addition to the forum but not to enjoying a mighty fine smoke(on the water)! I come from somewhere near the River Mersey, and I am an ordained minister, and guess what? I don't preach, believe in heaven or hell, or sin; I believe life is to be enjoyed! As well as enjoying a smoke I am interested in the medical benefits, especially for severe pain, but I'll go to the relevant threads for that!
My main interests are reading books, writing, listening to rock music, and comedy, and enjoying Guinness too!

Namaste,

Rev Hem

Hi revhemp, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you came to 420Mag and joined this friendly community. We have some contests going that we want you to vote in.
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
Please vote for Nug and Plant of the year2009. Also vote for member, nug, and plant of the month January. Five contests in all. Again we happy you have chose to join us at 420, and I'll see you around the forums :peace:

Weedpipe & CocoJoe & Wingman580

thanks for the warm wecome!!! I am enjoying my time on this most excelent site!

Namaste,

Rev Hemp
:grinjoint:

Hello revhemp, Very nice to meet you friend. :welcome:
Did you visit the contests yet? Vote for the Best of 2009 and January. :headbanger:
Please continue to visit and Visit often. :dreamy:
We would love to hear more. :battingeyelashes:
See you :surf: the forums. :peace: :bongrip:
:popcorn:

Welcome to 420, a great place to learn, get educated, and have some fun in the process.

We share the same interests!

Please look at my Tutorial in my Signature, the DIY DWC/Bubleponoics Thread. Many others have found it very helpful and informative, although it is not finished yet. You would be surprised what you can do in a small closet!!!

Back
Top Bottom