Hello site.

fillabong420

HI. im not actually a new member I jsut dont recall introducing myself. im fillabong or dan. which ever you preffer. I ussually just hang around in the grow room so if you havent seen any posts from me at all that would be why. I'm here to make friends with people that share the common intrest that everyone with an account on this site should share; the love for cannabis of all types.It's a wonderous multi-purpose f"ruit of the land" and I wish to know everythign I can about it.:cheesygrinsmiley:so hello everyone and to those i some what already know, sup?:smokin:

FellInaBong swam around in that dirty bong water for three years and just popped his head up to say, "I'm Dan." Well Dan, fillabong!:bongrip:

lol ^ whats wrogn with boot stores? nah it just took me a while to actually see the many different parts of this website. i orginally found it while trying to google 'ways to grow pot' and my cousin kept telling em abotu this game thatused to be on ehre that you had to get this guy high with osme crazy bong hit.lol but after reading aroudn the grow room i started to see that he peopel on this site were actaully cool and not stuck up lil computer nerds liek on other forums.lol but thanks guys.ohand herb, ify ou can find a bong big enough to fall in ill bring the pound or...3 to smoke it in.:bongrip::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom