hello STONERS!!!!

weedbabe69

Hello I am tryin to find a way to get the Medical Card and I really wish that I would get it it would make my life sooo much more better!!! well anyways I'm new to all of this stuff!!! Keep on tokin for me....I love Marijuana!!!:bong: and a little bit about my self is I'm blonde blue eyes 5'6'' and I love havin fun!!!!

welcome to the site!!! your gunna love it! and if you really need a medical marijuana card, im sure someone here can give you some info about it. enjoy the site and happy tokin!!

:allgood: Welcome to the site Weedbabe69...nice to have you have you on the forum...like ur ID...:smokin: if you are in So. California, there are a lot of MMJ doctors who could treat you for...chronic pain, nausea, stress, anxiety, cancer...everyone gets a back ache!! Anyway look up some of the Clinics in your area and ask 'em who they recommend for a prescription...once you pay the price (which is steep!) and have your prescription/ID card, just make it to one of the clinics and have yourself a glorious time legally enjoying one of God's finest creations.:laughtwo:

welcome to the site, good luck finding a doctor in your area. that shouldn't be too hard if your in cali.

Welcome to the forums!

Stay high and have fun!

<3 Bunny

Back
Top Bottom